• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FJ Reelfit question

slickpitt

Reaction score
Considering buying a pair of these shoes. Before I drop 200 bones, wanted to get some opinions on confort. I've tried them on and they feel nice... but I'm curious how they feel after walking 18. Also, anyone had any failures with the Reefit ratchet? Breakage or anything? I've always heard that FJ is good about warrantying things so that doesn't worry me TOO much, but I'm still curious. I've owned FJ Dry Ice in the past and loved them. Currently I'm using the Nike Golf Shox... they're alright but they just don't have a good "golf shoe" feel.

I've had a pair since January 2007 and love them! Comfortable and no problems at all with the Boa system. I have used them for carrying 18, walking 18 with a cart, and riding and noticed no difference.

When my black ecomforts wear out, I'll replace them with Reelfits, also.

I think Sling picked up a pair of these when they came out, if memory serves me. I'm sure he will post on them soon.

I've had a pair since January 2007 and love them! Comfortable and no problems at all with the Boa system. I have used them for carrying 18, walking 18 with a cart, and riding and noticed no difference.

When my black ecomforts wear out, I'll replace them with Reelfits, also.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

I'm on my second season with a pair.
:)

My friend has just written a big thank you letter to foot Joy UK about his pair. He has problems with his feet and has to have pain killing injections every month. He says that normally after playing golf he is almost crippled when he gets home because of the pain his feet give him but now with his Reel Fits he can still walk after golf with no more pain than normal. He says they are the most comfy shoes he's ever had but I think the letter was a way of trying to get something for nothing from FJ.

Picked up a pair yesterday... love em!

Which ones did you get?

ReelFit #53859

Black Tumbled/ Black Smooth

2008_us_53859.jpeg
2008_us_53859.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member