• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FT-I on the way.

Rock, how did you swap the shaft in yours?

Ken at Victory Custom Golf swapped mine no worries.

Rock, how did you swap the shaft in yours?

I had Ken do two. I did the others, one by pulling (which failed) and two others by cut and drill. The latter is the easiest and cost effective, but time consuming and requires patience. But not that crazy a job when you get down to the nitty gritty.

Ken at Victory Custom Golf swapped mine no worries.

Yep. If I did another and wanted to save the shaft, Ken is my man.

R35

I should have gotten one of these darn things. For the few rounds I am going to play next year, I'll need it :(

I should have gotten one of these darn things. For the few rounds I am going to play next year, I'll need it :(

The deal they had on their fusion irons was pretty good too, $250 off any set.

My FT-i is supposed to be here thursday.

At that price, I would've bought one for me and one for my son. But, we were out of town and I didn't know about it. :dead:

I'll send you mine. I still have the FT-5 to play with and it could potentially still be my gamer.

Unless your little girl arms can't swing the F6M2...;)

R35

I'll send you mine. I still have the FT-5 to play with and it could potentially still be my gamer.

Unless your little girl arms can't swing the F6M2...;)

R35

You missed me didn't you?

When I hit GG the other day to pick up grips, I spent a little time at the Callaway rack. Have never picked up an FT-i & for some reason I recalled the head as looking huge. It's actually not that big looking at all, the Nickent I had seemed massive, whereas the FT-i looks pretty cool.

Also checked out but didn't swing the new FT-iQ, at address it doesn't look too bad, but the sole is a jumbled mess.

My FT-i arrived today! Just a great condition club for the price. I'm glad I acted on that email. Looking forward to hitting a couple buckets.

:callaway: WooHoo

Waiting impatiently for mine, it's been on the truck for delivery since 6:38am.

About 10 minutes after I posted, Fedex showed up. Club is in great shape, I picked out one in "average" condition, but to me it looks practically new.
I like the magnetic headcover, much better than the R7 TP one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520