• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Global Golf Rules

ezra76

Reaction score
Roberno sort of woke me up this morning calling me back about the Burner shaft. I spoke with the head of Customer Service and at first he said send it back for another or a refund, they would schedule UPS to pick it and pay for it. I told him I had pulled the shaft already. He said that would be a problem with UPS for making a claim. Instead I said I would have no problem keeping the head if I could get another shaft. They are refunding me $75 towards another shaft. I'm 100% satisfied and IMO this is top notch Customer Service.

The only thing I have to decide now is whether to go with a shaft around $100 or sell my Titleist tour prototype wedge, pick up a 54* and go all out on a shaft.
icon10.gif

yea there CS department is the best... who did you talk to BOB or Chet?? thats cool they are refunding you 75 bucks...spend it on some Nakashima wedges..trust me...

But he woke you up. What a jerk. :D

That's super sweet. I say go all out. Get something insane, way off the radar for you. Code 6 or the like.

Then, sell that, and try something else. :laugh:

Great work by GG.

R35

That is some GREAT customer service!

One of these days I'm going to have to pick something up from them. The only problem is that they never seem to have just quite what I want. :(

As for your SW ponderings, I think there's a 54* Oil Can Vokey in the classifieds... :emot-ange

That is some GREAT customer service!

One of these days I'm going to have to pick something up from them. The only problem is that they never seem to have just quite what I want. :(

As for your SW ponderings, I think there's a 54* Oil Can Vokey in the classifieds... :emot-ange

lol. I'm trying to sell my Tour Prototype 56*. You want it for $225. :laugh: I may just let it run wild on Fleabay. It's got Mr. Stricker's initials on it, that should get some interest.

I can get you a sweet deal on a Code 7...........

I can get you a sweet deal on a Code 7...........

PM me man. I'm looking for shaft. You know me, that means soon. :laugh:

lol. I'm trying to sell my Tour Prototype 56*. You want it for $225. :laugh: I may just let it run wild on Fleabay. It's got Mr. Stricker's initials on it, that should get some interest.

Give me an hour and I'll get Stricker's initials on the 54... :laugh:

Keep an eye out for someone looking for a 54* Oil Can for me, would ya?

Hey Rock!! you forgot to ask EZ what time I woke him up at:):) In all seriousness thanks for the Kudos EZ and sorry again about the shaft!!!

Hey Rock!! you forgot to ask EZ what time I woke him up at:):) In all seriousness thanks for the Kudos EZ and sorry again about the shaft!!!

If it was the crack of "anything before noon", I still feel sorry for him. :laugh:

R35

Hey man. Check my log... my last post yesterday, well today, was like nearly 2am. I have no life. lol.

Ez. where do you suggest I start, if I were going too get into shafting and gripping my own clubs.

Ez. where do you suggest I start, if I were going too get into shafting and gripping my own clubs.

Uh oh...a 2nd level Ho is born. And we're here to witness the miracle of birth. I'm touched...

i justr sent pm to robereno.. i'm gonna take yalls word and go with global golf for my new irons

i justr sent pm to robereno.. i'm gonna take yalls word and go with global golf for my new irons

Perfect!

See if he can't get you the legendary 10% off. ;)

R35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424