• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Balls???

Cyberalen

Reaction score
Which major manufacturers have the best balanced balls ?:smilie_ti

Dave Pelz, a former NASA scientist, states there are numerous reasons why putts are missed, one of which is an unbalanced ball. He said that most balls are poorly balanced.

I agree with him and i remember that my grandpa used to balance golf balls with absent salt and water... does any body still do that?

Also found website PerfectBall that says that it will find the balance point of any golf ball. They even have a video

So i emailed them asking about this... and they said that it really works and i gotta try it out for my self.. and if i dont like i can bring it back ..

gave me a %15 off... with this code: AD15PROMO

Does any body have this Check-Go Sweet Spot Finder? If so have you used it ? Does it work as they say in the ad?

Sweet. A re-hash of the balanced golf ball thread.

I can't wait. :D

R35

The balls I play with are well balanced... I actually find my GF's chin does the job quite well.
icon12.gif

It works on the same principle as the Q-Link. ;)

I think I was the guy who "re" brought this up a year ago or so.... It ended up as "don't waste your time" I think.... :laugh: :laugh:

Hole, shaft, divot, balls, head, Big Bertha.

How could you not? :D

R35

wow, thanks for putting my mind in the gutter along with yours and ez's.... jeez, now ill be playing the 18th hole and thinking of lube's and stuff...

Sorry im new to this forum... however before i buy this i just wanted to know if any body uses this... Check Go Sweet Spot Finder... saw it on the golf channel... and that guy Roger Gunn.. was teaching people how to use it and play with it.

C,

No worries. And none of the comments posted were directed at you personally. :)

Use the search function for "Check Go". I'm sure a bunch of topics will pop up that have been discussed ad naseum.

Cheers,

R35

C,

No worries. And none of the comments posted were directed at you personally. :)

Use the search function for "Check Go". I'm sure a bunch of topics will pop up that have been discussed ad naseum.

Cheers,

R35

ha, i wonder what hes gonna find when he searches it....

all of the replies are gonna be negative, people on here dont like them at all...

Im new to golf, so im doin some research and if you read Dave Pelz book "Putting Like the Pro's" you'll begin to wonder how we ever get a ball into that hole. He's the guy that started this bobbing for balls in ebson salts, trying to take the art of putting to a whole new level. But your absolutely correct when you think of all the other things that can interfere with a putt, foot prints, ball marks, pitch and roll, dry grass, wet grass, grain one way, grain the other way, spike marks, divots then of course theres always the remote possibility that we couldn't hit a barn door with an army tank to account for. But hey theres got to be something to blame it on, it cant be OUR fault. I really enjoy reading golf magazines hoping to pick up a new way to take a few strokes off the old score board, but what I find mildly amusing is there's not one instructor out there that can teach you how to make every putt. Putting appears to be an inexact science. Even the robot putting machines who supposedly can hit every ball perfectly can't guarantee 100% results. So until someone devises a method for even 85% then I guess we're going to use any excuse we can get our putter on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301