• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gong show September so far

Nice, very nice!!!

I interviewed last week for a position that also would be a big step up in my career, and pay! I interviewed on Tuesday and they called me Thursday to set up an interview with the VP of lending-I am a mortgage/loan originator. Anyway have an interview on Monday at 1 PM and am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Good luck--challenging time to be in your business!

Good luck--challenging time to be in your business!

Thanks!

It has been challenging! Currently I work for one of the larger Corporations and while I won't say which one, the corp lost over $5 billion dollars, yes $5,000,000,000 in the Secon quarter alone! 3 months and $5 billion in losses, thats tough to swallow.

Anyway I hope this job comes through, like I said it would be a big step forward in my career! That and I wouldn't be afraid/nervous to tell people where I work!!! LOL!

Thanks!

It has been challenging! Currently I work for one of the larger Corporations and while I won't say which one, the corp lost over $5 billion dollars, yes $5,000,000,000 in the Secon quarter alone! 3 months and $5 billion in losses, thats tough to swallow.

Anyway I hope this job comes through, like I said it would be a big step forward in my career! That and I wouldn't be afraid/nervous to tell people where I work!!! LOL!

Sadly, your employer's not alone. It's been a wild ride.

But R35, all this is cool, and the thing about kids is that they get older. Then you can play golf with them.

Sadly, your employer's not alone. It's been a wild ride.

But R35, all this is cool, and the thing about kids is that they get older. Then you can play golf with them.

Can't wait to play golf with my daughter. She already plays with my clubs and tries to hit balls around the living room and she isn't even 2 yet!!!

You have permission to club me to death with a lawn chair if any of the above happens.

R35

How do I get in on this. :p

True confession. I was a liberal when I was your age and one of my old college professors was even trying to get me to move to a Democratic district to run for the state legislature.

Never say never is good advice.

I'll keep a chair handy just in case.

True confession. I was a liberal when I was your age and one of my old college professors was even trying to get me to move to a Democratic district to run for the state legislature.

I can't find the quote now (paging Harry--where are you Harry?), but I think it was Winston Churchill who said something like, "If you aren't a liberal at age 20, you have no heart. If you aren't a conservative at 40, you have no brain."

I can't find the quote now (paging Harry--where are you Harry?), but I think it was Winston Churchill who said something like, "If you aren't a conservative at age 20, you have no heart. If you aren't a conservative at 40, you have no brain."

Pretty sure you meant liberal at age 20 but I got it anyway. I've heard that before and I think it was Churchill. And it helps explain the majority of college campuses in our country.

Pretty sure you meant liberal at age 20 but I got it anyway. I've heard that before and I think it was Churchill. And it helps explain the majority of college campuses in our country.

Duh--partzeimer's strikes again. Thanks. I fixed it.

Can't wait to play golf with my daughter. She already plays with my clubs and tries to hit balls around the living room and she isn't even 2 yet!!!

Just wait a few years! Mine is 8, and she's got a beautiful swing. Her goal in life is to beat Paula Creamer in a golf tournament.

This is so true...my wife and I really enjoy playing with (and getting beat by) our 13 year old, and the 10 year old is always interested in going!

One of my best rounds was a walking late 9 with my oldest boy. Got to the 15th tee and realized I was ridiculously low (like even or +1) because all I'd been focusing on was being with him. Finished up +5...great afternoon!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520