• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got the bug back!

nixdad

Reaction score
I've played golf on and off over the last thirty or so years. The last five years i pretty hung up the clubs due to some other choices and activities I was involved in. Well, my brother visited about three weeks ago and we played three rounds of golf.

I got the bug back! I've played three rounds since and have shot a 77, 81 and 82. Not bad for laying off for so long.

I do have a goal for 2009. Maybe I'll explain as I get closer to that goal.

Great to be here.

William from Bellevue Washington, been playing this game for over 23 years now and have not been keeping my handicap nor in formal competition for the last 5 years.
Still put in about 40 rounds or so annually, cause I could not get away from it.
Stopped buying golf equipment since I have a garage full of them ( could not resist a set of iron Last December, that's a hiccup ).
I had been on the other forum for about 8 months, left it because some mod openly stating I was posting for the posting's sake and should go somewhere else; so I left that to those over there and hope I won't be posting too often here.
I only missed a few great great guys on the other forum and kept their contact.

Welcome to Shot Talk Nix and Release.

Nix, those scores are astounding for someone who hasn't played in 10 years. What's the catch? Was that 9 holes? An executive course with a par of 62? Gotta be something... even then, it'd be pretty solid.

Welcome to Shottalk. Post away. We don't care - as long as it stays cool.

Invite your friends from the other forum. If they're cool, they're welcome...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520