• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Have you seen my ball?

LyleG

gear head
Reaction score
I cant seem to find it? I think its safe to say my golf season is officially over. This is my back yard at 4:45pm est.
snow_IMG.JPG

Yep, that looks like it's over for sure. We've been having "golfable" weather but I can't get any time off. Working like a madman. Kind of sucks since I feel my swing changes are finally coming around but it could be a blessing in disguise. Some time off to let it sink in and not screw around with it for a while.

So what do you do now? Bobsled racing?
icon10.gif

Im still fine just south of you, clear, but around -3 to 5 degrees celcius (yes im in the US, i dont effin care, im going by celcius) and sunny, but i just cant get out to a course since my home course here closed at the end of oct:(... But I am goin to the golf dome tonight:).

Im guessin as soon as any moisture gets here it'll be snowin in no time cuz its definately cold enough, especially overnight.

Lol, hard luck. You will have plenty of time for special offers now, nothing else to do. I suggest half price Rifle Flighted 5s in forged heads, inc new grips, cutting and extending to TLT specs and half price postage to the UK. This will be a very popular promo for you and shoudl really bring in a lot of business to fill your lonely dark golfless nights.

Very nice!!!

I'm getting some Christmas spirit now, even though I thought this years Christmas would just be a lot of painful memories, LYM.

That's a shame.

I thought about finishing raking the leaves off the freshly rained on grass today but decided against it. Maybe tomorrow.

You newfies and your snow.:laugh:

Ha, how many of those bobsleds do they have down there? There was one in the airport when I was there in Feb.

Yep, that looks like it's over for sure. We've been having "golfable" weather but I can't get any time off. Working like a madman. Kind of sucks since I feel my swing changes are finally coming around but it could be a blessing in disguise. Some time off to let it sink in and not screw around with it for a while.

So what do you do now? Bobsled racing?
icon10.gif

Slow-mo drills without a ball

Ha, how many of those bobsleds do they have down there? There was one in the airport when I was there in Feb.

That shot is from the airport. The Jamaican Bobsled Cafe

man that snow sure is pretty. I hate that it is going to be 57 degrees here Saturday....:)

I cant seem to find it? I think its safe to say my golf season is officially over. This is my back yard at 4:45pm est.

Use an orange ball. :laugh:

The forecast for the Florida Shottalk get-together this weekend:

Thursday - 80-deg. mostly sunny
Friday - 80-deg. mostly sunny
Saturday - 80-deg. mostly sunny
Sunday - 80-deg. mostly sunny

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it snowed a bit in the evening and some more overnight. Snow is easily 2 feet tall when you walk in it. Windy as hell today, so it should drift nicely as well and be come an even bigger pain in the ass than it already it. Remind me why I live here?

Well it snowed a bit in the evening and some more overnight. Snow is easily 2 feet tall when you walk in it. Windy as hell today, so it should drift nicely as well and be come an even bigger pain in the ass than it already it. Remind me why I live here?

The summers? :laugh:

I honestly don't know how you cold weather guys do it. I was born and raised in southern California and I just couldn't handle having to put that many things on hold for half the year.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back