• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Having heart valve repair surgery.

Great to hear man, especially after that first week. Can you drink yet?

I don't know, never thought to ask. Can't imagine any reason why I couldn't though.

I don't know, never thought to ask. Can't imagine any reason why I couldn't though.

I was actually just curious more than anything, while scary, kind of interesting in the whole bit. The best thing that has come out of this are those risqué shots of you. Move over Claire!

Keep on keepin on man.

Wi I had a surgery like yours quad bypass on 12/17/08 but I was a lot sicker then you going in 2 heart attacks in less then a year, five days in hospital before surgery because they where afraid I would die if at home and not be able to get to hospital soon enough. Had chest tubes in for five days after because of severe bleeding, Had a very hard time eating anything at all and lost 30 pounds after surgery the dry heaves with chest tubes in not very much fun and am still having a hard time recovering. I offered to help you with and to tell you about some of the things you would experience after surgery and suggested to you to have someone your wife trusts there with her in the recovery room after hearing how bad I looked and how hard it was on my family . You blew me off, just another thought for your "nice guys" comment. I do think there are some nice people here , but certainly not all of you. Maybe some of you should think a bit more before posting something that is just mean.

Wi I had a surgery like yours quad bypass on 12/17/08 but I was a lot sicker then you going in 2 heart attacks in less then a year, five days in hospital before surgery because they where afraid I would die if at home and not be able to get to hospital soon enough. Had chest tubes in for five days after because of severe bleeding, Had a very hard time eating anything at all and lost 30 pounds after surgery the dry heaves with chest tubes in not very much fun and am still having a hard time recovering. I offered to help you with and to tell you about some of the things you would experience after surgery and suggested to you to have someone your wife trusts there with her in the recovery room after hearing how bad I looked and how hard it was on my family . You blew me off, just another thought for your "nice guys" comment. I do think there are some nice people here , but certainly not all of you. Maybe some of you should think a bit more before posting something that is just mean.

So just because he didnt take you up on your offer you are pissed off about it and calling him mean?

He didnt take me up on my offer either, i'm not all butt hurt about it.

Maybe you should think before you post this worthless babble.....

Now where is that ignore list....

I offered to help you with and to tell you about some of the things you would experience after surgery and suggested to you to have someone your wife trusts there with her in the recovery room after hearing how bad I looked and how hard it was on my family . You blew me off, just another thought for your "nice guys" comment. I do think there are some nice people here , but certainly not all of you. Maybe some of you should think a bit more before posting something that is just mean.

I don't know what to say about this post & not sure what your point is? How did I blow you off? Because I didn't come crying for advice??? Wasn't aware we had such thin skinned folks around here, bit too damned sensitive if you ask me.

Wow, it has to be Spring, only one without their panties in a bunch is MC (because he stopped wearing them, preferring to go commando) and Claire!

Wow, it has to be Spring, only one without their panties in a bunch is MC (because he stopped wearing them, preferring to go commando) and Claire!

That's why our resident dominatrix is good for that board. She'll be able to 'unbunch' a lot of panties.
awww.myadultimages.com_images_avatars_rude_dominatrix.jpg

That's why our resident dominatrix is good for that board. She'll be able to 'unbunch' a lot of panties.
awww.myadultimages.com_images_avatars_rude_dominatrix.jpg

Where is she anyway? My wife is at work, and what's a masochist without a sadist to compliment them? :thumbs up::mgw::beach3:

Where is she anyway? My wife is at work, and what's a masochist without a sadist to compliment them? :thumbs up::mgw::beach3:

Claire claims to have a real life away from the net;)

You fellows are having too much fun without me; I'd hate to spoil it for you.

Never heard of google or wiki? ;)

Search "Elton John song back" :D

Oh, forgot about that one. Actually, that one I always kinda liked. But I preferred the Hollies' "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301