• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from San Francisco

gingerista

Reaction score
Hello,

I signed up a while ago and then lost the forum. So...

I started playing late May 2011 for an ex-boyfriend. He's gone but now I have this crazy addiction to the game. I try to play two or three times a week. My goal is to brake 90 by Valentine's Day (my best score was a 93) but I'm under 100 consistently. I love playing on nice courses and enjoy a drink or dinner afterward in the clubhouse. It's the whole experience I enjoy.

Id like to apologize in advance for comments you may receive. Many of these guys havent seen a woman since the seventies.

Welcome!!! Please pardon the slower traffic on the forum this time of year. Many of the folks enjoy their other vices... hunting, beer drinking, etc. And, in advance, we ask that you pardon the rest of the old geezers on here who may embarrass us all... me included!!! Even though I've been married to the same beautiful lady for 45 years, opposite gender participation on ShotTalk is something we are not used to... but, as the post began, welcome.
Overall, we have a great bunch of just regular folk who post here. Many of us have been members for years. Make yourself at home by joining in to any and all threads.

Id like to apologize in advance for comments you may receive. Many of these guys havent seen a woman since the seventies.

Agreed! Thanks for beating me to it SUX!

And now to the most important question you may get asked on this forum....

Are you a 49ers fan?

I love everything about SF, the city is just beautiful!

Welcome to Shottalk, all in all we have a greag roup of guys here. I hope you'll stick around, invite any other women you know to join aswell. We haven't tried to make it a male exclusive club or anything, just seems to have kinda worked out that way, :D

If you are a 49'ERS fan, congrats on your team's year, although my Saint's are going to knock y'all out of the playoffs , :)

G'day & welcome gingerista. You come from a nice part of the world. The bay area is great. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301