• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Here I go again! More Baggin on the Ryder Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid-Heaven

Reaction score
You loosers from across the pond better keep the Ryder Cup 'cause you sure can't play when it counts!

6 out of the top 10 this weekend were Americans. 4 of them were Ryder Cup'ers. I love Paul Casey's comments before his final round, "We haven't won a Major since Paul Lawry, and I don't know why" You SUCK, that's why! "We're good players, as shown in the Ryder CUP" HAH! What player in the history of the game ever said he was good because of the Ryder Cup? Only losers that can't player REAL golf, but need to play alternate shot so they can hide themselves from how much they stink on their own. Sergio Garcia......nice T99!!! Luke Donald, T66...suuuperb!

I'll see you again after the British Open (get off with this "Open" garbage) and Tiger woods wins by 4 shots, followed by Furyk, Toms, Cink and Vaughn Taylor rounding out the top 10.

I'll see you again after the British Open (get off with this "Open" garbage) and Tiger woods wins by 4 shots, followed by Furyk, Toms, Cink and Vaughn Taylor rounding out the top 10.
That's only five people. And it's "loser," not "looser."

That post didn't even warrant a response although the English major in me did pick up on the "looser".

Hybrid-Heaven, maybe we'll take you semi-seriously when you guys actually win a Ryder Cup, maybe you should title your thread something for american golf and leave the RC out of it, bringing the RC into this argument kinda works against you since you can't win it!!!!!!!!

I also love how your ragging on a guy who could probly beat you in almost every sport there is even though he's only a golfer, just the fact he's in good shape and im not guna even venture about you, probly another TV golfer?

When the american "team" cant work as a team, then maybe you guys will win a Ryder Cup, but you guys have no heart! Its like an allstar team, I'd be willing to bet you that an allstar team in any sport wouldn't be able to beat the actual champions of the season, the reason, heart and chemistry.

BTW, as I recall it wasn't an american that won it? What happend there?

Your a ship anchor!!!

You loosers from across the pond better keep the Ryder Cup 'cause you sure can't play when it counts!

6 out of the top 10 this weekend were Americans. 4 of them were Ryder Cup'ers. I love Paul Casey's comments before his final round, "We haven't won a Major since Paul Lawry, and I don't know why" You SUCK, that's why! "We're good players, as shown in the Ryder CUP" HAH! What player in the history of the game ever said he was good because of the Ryder Cup? Only losers that can't player REAL golf, but need to play alternate shot so they can hide themselves from how much they stink on their own. Sergio Garcia......nice T99!!! Luke Donald, T66...suuuperb!

So according to you us Brits may be looser's when it comes to the majors but at least were not w*nkers like your goodself. Now take your Hybrid and stick it where the sun don't shine!!!

When there are more American's playing in an event than Brits or European's it is probable that you will have a higher percentage in the top ten.

What is this nonsense?

:laugh:
Can't count or spell. For those on the other side of the pond, please do not base your opinion of us on the fine example who started the thread. The majority of us are usually blessed with knowledge of either Math or English.

I actually may consider being called looser on the other side of the pond a compliment. As opposed to the content of the original post, uptight and self absorbed. :)

Even worse, the 5 would only be 50% of the top 10, so how is that a cataclysmic example of domination? My math side wants to tell me that if the Americans dominate I would hope it would be at least by getting a Majority.

Even 60% is a far cry from domination considering we didn't even win our own Open.

He must be from Saskatchewan. That's the only thing I can think of.

Although he does have a point as to the fact that the Euros absolutely stink in the majors, however warped his logic might have been?????

I am CLOSING this thread.

Insulting posters because of their nationalty or citizenship is not accepted here. Additionally, insulting The Open Championship - the oldest and orginal major is simply childish. This is NOT what Shottalk is about - which is a site that encourages tolerance and goodwill.

Hybrid-Heaven - this is your last warning. Any more posts of this nature and you will be banned.

Bravo

I reopened it to tell VT to stick it up his arse.

It's closed now, however. :D

R35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters