• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ho Ho Hogan

Stanters

Trinket King
Reaction score
Despite being more than happy with my irons, I couldn't resist these as a back up. Hogan Apex Redlines - rechromed by HouseofForged. A little present to myself.

I consulted the site's Hogan guru before going ahead and Obi-Benhogan-Kenobi himself told me that the force was strong with these beauties.

Going to have to swing well I think but should be fun.

ai171.photobucket.com_albums_u299_Stanters_BH1.jpg

I will now sell my MP60s - keep an eye on the classifieds if you are in the UK and are interested - I'll get some details and pics up in there in the next few days.

ai171.photobucket.com_albums_u299_Stanters_BH2.jpg

Oh, you lucky bastard. :) Those are beauties.

House of Forged is closed supposedly until March 2008, so you must have gotten those on flea bay. Are they still V grooves?

I have a 2-E set of Apex II that I plan on having refinished. The 2, 3, & 4 still look good, but the 5-E are badly worn. I need to pull the heads and send them off to Golfworks. They still do V grooving, don't they?

Despite being more than happy with my irons, I couldn't resist these as a back up. Hogan Apex Redlines - rechromed by HouseofForged. A little present to myself.

I consulted the site's Hogan guru before going ahead and Obi-Benhogan-Kenobi himself told me that the force was strong with these beauties.

Going to have to swing well I think but should be fun.

I will now sell my MP60s - keep an eye on the classifieds if you are in the UK and are interested - I'll get some details and pics up in there in the next few days.

You really should try to stick with a settled bag mate, all this ho'in isn't good for your game (or Wallet). ;)

Is there an award for the most ironic post of the year? :)

I buy wisely and sell fairly so not much damage to my wallet MG.

I learn from the master after all.

Is there an award for the most ironic post of the year? :)

I buy wisely and sell fairly so not much damage to my wallet MG.

I learn from the master after all.

That Ez has a lot to answer for!!!

He does, I've heard that Father Christmas has taken to calling out:

"Ezra, ManchesterGolfer, Rockford35, Merry Christmas!!!"

Rather than Ho Ho Ho.....

Oh, you lucky bastard. :) Those are beauties.

House of Forged is closed supposedly until March 2008, so you must have gotten those on flea bay. Are they still V grooves?

They still do V grooving, don't they?

All models came with V grooves, HOWEVER, I believe that for one year only, and I think its the 88 Redlines, which Stanters has bought, they made square grooves. But the Redlines were out for almost 3 so it will need a close look from Stanters to check which he has. As a back up it doesn't matter though really.

Check the loft/lies, mine were way out. Great set:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301