• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How did Eclark get a million trophy points?

E, yes I have seen someone killed from a knife fight. Watch the instructional film, "Surviving edged weapons". It explains everything including the 21 foot margin of safety.

Watching the video...

Couple things...most of these interviewee's are obviously coached, and the interviews are cut heavily only showing particular parts of the interviews. The entire thing is alarmist... Red flag...but anyway, I never said edged weapons weren't dangerous or shouldn't be taken seriously. I'm saying that juts because you're within 21 feet of me with a knife, doesn't mean you're going to win the fight or even that you're going to have the upper hand.

Just like some guys think guns are the end all of a fight, some guys think all I gotta do is get within 21 feet and I'm good. Fights are very fluid and shit happens very fast. If I were only allowed to carry a knife, I would, however, i'm going to choose to carry the object that's going to give me the best chance at neutralizing the threat quickly and without requiring being within arms reach of the guy.

lmfao...Most civilians live on the edge of knife culture and may turn against you if they carry a concealed knife for protection against criminals...

Gross generalizations...those are always fun and alarming.

In the section where they are showing you distance and reaction times...the only time the Officer moves is when he already has his gun out or when he already has his hand on his gun. Uh...that can still happen and SHOULD be happening every single time someone comes at you(moving perpendicularly to the threat's motion)...it creates space and allows more time...they just stand there for the sake of proving their supposed point.

Then they go on to advise exactly what they didn't have the officers do in the demonstrations...lol

Would someone start a new thread, asking about the site?? I'm tired of my old eyes seeing "How did Eldrick get a million trophy..." I see "Eldrick" instead of "Eclark" and think someone has posted some pictures of Eldrick's trophy "lot lizards". Then, I'm disappointed to see it's still something about Clark!!!!:D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?