• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Im a Newbie just saying Whats up

PureStroke

Reaction score
Im from Washington D C . I enjoy this game enough to play 4 times a week. And I look forward to chattin on some threads soon

Welcome! Where in D.C.? I lived in Cleveland Park back in my single days and loved it.

Hello young lady thanx for sayin Hi. I actually live in the DC metro area of Colesville Silver Spring

Hey mate...

Hello young lady thanx for sayin Hi. I actually live in the DC metro area of Colesville Silver Spring

Lookie! He called me young lady! Whee!

Okay, you really mean north of the beltway, right? I hadn't taken up the game back in those days, so I can't compare courses with you. Just bars.

Okay, you really mean north of the beltway, right? I hadn't taken up the game back in those days, so I can't compare courses with you. Just bars.
Someday you'll share those stories with us.

Lol I bet your a goodlookin site on a golf course besides a drivable par 4. Lets just say I live in Silver Spring, Maryland... The DC metro area about 20 min outside of DC:laugh:

Welcome to ShotTalk. And stop flirting with Claire, she is my next ex wife, :biglol:

You guys drool over Claire like dogs over a piece of meat. We've yet to see a picture of her!

Welcome to Shottalk!

Does the 930 Club even exist any more? That used to be great fun.

Jeff, you saw some of me in my bling-bling belt. Not enough for you?

You guys drool over Claire like dogs over a piece of meat. We've yet to see a picture of her!

Welcome to Shottalk!
I hope you don't include me in you guys, I am always a hit with the ladies every where I go:mgw:. Or maybe your jealous that she doesn't flirt with you..You should drink another glass of H8ter aid. lol jk:D Thanks for the welcome and hello to ya

I hope you don't include me in you guys, I am always a hit with the ladies every where I go:mgw:. Or maybe your jealous that she doesn't flirt with you..You should drink another glass of H8ter aid. lol jk:D Thanks for the welcome and hello to ya

Read the Creamer thread? :)

And Claire, some? We got one, and there's that horrid PING in there.

Pingless:

IMGP0335.jpg
IMGP0335.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35