• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm one morbid SOB

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen those commercials from some outfit called the Truth about tobacco?

The cowboy in New York singing about how you don't always die from tobacco, singing through a voicebox?

I always laugh my a$$ off when I see it. Makes me want to start smoking.

Slightly Morbid, but I figure, by now everyone knows the costs of smoking and chewing, it's totally their responsability now.

I'm smoking again BTW. I just have no will power... or I just don't give a $#%!. Old habits are hard to break. Great commercial though. :)

I'm smoking again BTW. I just have no will power... or I just don't give a $#%!. Old habits are hard to break. Great commercial though. :)

I could tell from the headcover on the R5. I don't think its a big deal, myself, but its darn expensive. Less money for golf.

It's an interesting commercial although I don't laugh.

I like the ones were they have body parts sticking out of the garbage cans in NY city and people are walkin by like WTF?:laugh:

I never would have guessed that you had no will power by your club buying habits. :D:laugh:

Sorry to hear that Ez....keep trying buddy..It will be worth it.

Ezra, you have more willpower than...well...come to think of it...

Seriously dude, wtf man. YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!

Try again.

Now.

And if you start smoking again after that, try again. However many times it takes.

You can do it man. I know you can.

ez, give it another try, its worth it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520