• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm pretty sure I would beat this woman to death

Oooo, spaghetti sounds really good right now.

Or red chile cheese fries!

Nah, usually just ground beef.
You know, sometimes I think I'm the only one who gets my jokes (or worse -thinks they're funny.)

See, the meatloaf thing was devolving into a bizarre psycho-sexual fetish discussion (thanks Harry...) then you Claire attempted to bring us back from the brink of insanity, and poltely offered spaghetti as a counterpoint to the meatloaf. I (being the fool I am) thought I'd take one more shot at tying meat and sex together by mentioning meatballs (pressed meat, like meatloaf, and a sly reference to cojones.)

Didn't work, did it?

You know, sometimes I think I'm the only one who gets my jokes (or worse -thinks they're funny.)

See, the meatloaf thing was devolving into a bizarre psycho-sexual fetish discussion (thanks Harry...) then you Claire attempted to bring us back from the brink of insanity, and poltely offered spaghetti as a counterpoint to the meatloaf. I (being the fool I am) thought I'd take one more shot at tying meat and sex together by mentioning meatballs (pressed meat, like meatloaf, and a sly reference to cojones.)

Didn't work, did it?

I got it, I'm just really hungry.

Didn't work, did it?

There's your problem, Eracer--Harry and I really aren't the same person.

It looked real when Sawyer and Kate ate it.

Who? I'm a total dork about pop culture.

Lost, if I'm not mistaken.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424