• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Injured Reserve

I would just stop masturbating.

My bill is in the mail.

Dr. R35
sanford-and-son-group-laugh-o.gif

My doctor was saying that there are cases where they have to knock the guy out and then move the arm violently to free up the joint. He says when it finally frees up is sounds like 2 sheets of Velcro being pulled apart.

Two pieces of advice. Buy a GoPro before the operation. Then put the footage on YouTube. You could make all of fifty cents.

PS. Get better soon.

I saw this post and couldn't help but cringe!! Not too sure who's down and out, but I wish them a very speedy recovery!!

My foot is back to 100%, I guess, or as close to as it's going to get. Still lets me know from time to time though what I did and people keep telling me I will have to live with that now, part of getting older I'm told!! Still rates the top of my injury list for sure and knock on wood, it's going to stay there!

Swung the club some yesterday. Just some chips and pitches, but it felt good. I don't have enough range of motion for a full swing yet, but I'm getting there.

Glad your out swinging at least. Could make your game better. I would be better if I left everything above a 52* in my trunk for a month.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1