• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

intresting sights at the WGC today

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Reaction score
Furyk was playing a Superquad, Els was still playing a 905R, Sergio wasnt using a taylormade :confused:, montie played out of Olazabals bag for hole #10, Adam Scott was mobbed (wait this is sure is usual), Appleby was cursing 80% of the time until he saw that I was wearing my Bridgestone polo :)!, Calc Mick and Tiger didnt even bother showing, Els tried to avoid me by leaving the back way, and oh yea Vijay was just a prick playing a Launcher 460 comp.

Yup, it was just one of those days on tour I guess. Oh btw got on the putting green and tried the mizuno bettanardi and I was like drooling at the mouth :miz:. I think personally scotty is screwed if these guys decide to go big because from what I heard from the rep is that he can make 3 scottys in 1:30 seconds but it takes him 3 hours to make 5 bettanardis.

Could not ask about my Ignite Staff Bag... :(:real angry: so that sucked

Oh yea David Wedbetter was everywhere along with Mutch Barmon

Alot of pros are just like us man, theyre ho's through and through.

Not surprised by Tiger and Mickelson not showing, btw wat driver was Sergio using?

And elaborate on the Betternardi's plz:) (although im still not changing from SC, you cant get this thing outta my bag, trust me, ive tried).

What was sergio useing? He is Taylor Made's top gun, I don't see why he would risk millions especially when his driving is still amazing.

Its not risking, all the pros are hoes man, they fool around with tons of different clubs all the time, its the tourney rounds where theyre contracts REALLY matter (correct me if im wrong about this generall, tmag?). Im sure by thursday whichever TM driver he's been using will be back in his bag.

Its not risking, all the pros are hoes man, they fool around with tons of different clubs all the time, its the tourney rounds where theyre contracts REALLY matter (correct me if im wrong about this generall, tmag?). Im sure by thursday whichever TM driver he's been using will be back in his bag.
I meant if he actually did use a different driver come thursday.

Sergio again had a Hibore XL yesterday in his bag. Trust me I was about 2 feet away and it was no superquad. Bettanardi putters were just amazing compared to that SC crap. The roll the feel the grip, everything is just perfect on these putters. Thinking of probably leaving Odyssey and picking up and old one. Hell I will prolly sell the pro combos if I get a decent deal on 32's.

Tell me how you got inside the ropes? Keep us updated man, good info

Tuesday was pretty much almost dead so these reps were letting a handful of people try thier stuff out. Luckily I knew the rep so I was able to get in on the green. Forget about being inside the ropes the next 4 days I would probably get thrown out!

Hey, you think youd be able to find out what putter Retief is using? It looks like a monza corza, but its black...? (watching on tv)

Retief is using the Monza Corza. There was a dark version out, but it was tour only I believe.

Yea I was able to get a good look at it because he was putting about 5 feet away from me. It is a Monza Corza but I am not positive you would call it "Black". It is, from what I saw, a very very very dark bluish color.

Yea I was able to get a good look at it because he was putting about 5 feet away from me. It is a Monza Corza but I am not positive you would call it "Black". It is, from what I saw, a very very very dark bluish color.

K, to be able to say you were puttin on the same green 5 ft away from Retief Goosen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520