• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is it just me or......

DaveE said:
Yeah, she's changed a bit, but haven't we all. :p

Well, that's not bad. :faintthud I'll have to have a talk with my brother-in-law about his taste in women.

You are to approach a putt, "Without undue delay", then you have 10 seconds from there. If you watch the film, the ball is still moving slightly, and hasn't come to rest, thus the outside ground-shaking of the explosions are a moot point.

And I also believe KA is correct about letting everything ride on the last putt.

"Well, WE'RE WAITING!" LMAO!

I grew up about 2 hours from where I live now and play a lot of the "local majors" back home. I watch the DVD in my car every time I'm heading back for a golf tournament.

"Oh Golly, I'm hot today!"

Augster said:
You are to approach a putt, "Without undue delay", then you have 10 seconds from there. If you watch the film, the ball is still moving slightly, and hasn't come to rest, thus the outside ground-shaking of the explosions are a moot point.

And I also believe KA is correct about letting everything ride on the last putt.

"Well, WE'RE WAITING!" LMAO!

I grew up about 2 hours from where I live now and play a lot of the "local majors" back home. I watch the DVD in my car every time I'm heading back for a golf tournament.

"Oh Golly, I'm hot today!"

2 weeks till I get the dvd...I feel a part of my education has been sadly neglected!

Please tell me you don't watch dvd's while your driving...!

That is still the best golf movie ever. I watched it again the other night and howled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301