• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just HO'd these....

Dannykos

Reaction score
SO - just won this

anyone care to guess what exactly is going to turn up? Hopefull its a lightly used set of MP32's 3-PW with a nice titleist bag? Worst case - is a bashed up set 3-9 and some random PW + with a knockoff titleist bag!

Still - not a bad deal i thought....

holy cow - great deal!

I'd like to see what shows up before commenting on how good the deal is...

It looks like Manchester took that pic though... :laugh:

Are shipping costs from the US to UK prohibitive? With the weak Bush dollar it would seem like some good deals could be had on US ebay...

yeah - shipping +vat etc, adds about 20% on the price.

i only bought them - hoping it was a steal really, soon see!

hey MG - how'd you miss this one??!! :laugh:

FITLEIST BAG.... end of thread lol. Dude just becareful and try to get your money back if it is not a real authenitic mizuno clubs.

It looks like Manchester took that pic though... :laugh:

i only bought them - hoping it was a steal really, soon see!

hey MG - how'd you miss this one??!! :laugh:

You Guy's. I borrowed my Camera phone to the seller. The FITLEIST bag is really sweet and the irons are actually Misuno irons!!! GREAT DEAL THOUGH! ! ! :laugh:

Only joking. They all look like matching irons to me.(I used my dodgy photo decoder) The seller listing them in mixed set would explain the low price. If you did a search and set club type to 'Iron set' & brand to 'Mizuno' these wouldn't have shown up in your search. Your turning into a bit of a ho these days Danny boy & getting good at it ! ! ! :)

Your turning into a bit of a ho these days Danny boy & getting good at it ! ! ! :)[/FONT]

yeah - but it's too easy to see things going through and think - "but that's just TOO cheap to let go" :hunter:

i'll report on the contents of my purchase when they get here.

so - wife just called to tell me they've arrived.....

....wrapped in... wait for it... a black bin-bag!! With a couple of clubheads poking out!!?!? I think they just grabbed the bag full of clubs - and thought, £20 postage... yeah - a bin-bag ought to do it!?!?!?!??

not too hopeful for the overall quality of the clubheads, having done the rounds in the back of a couriers van, but we'll see.

So, all i can say is - i win the Ho of the year award for a set of 3-PW MP32s with S300 shafts in 8+/10 condition - WITH a 8+/10 condition titleist stand bag - i think it's last years model. All for the princely sum of £122 ($240).

Funniest thing is - that there were a pair of golf shoes (addidas) in the main pocket, with a pair of golf trousers. Also - tee pocket rammed full of nice wooden tees. 3 ball markers from 3 different UK clubs. A locker key, and 23pence!!

It had a cash converters sticker on it - so i guess someone needed some cash pretty sharpish :)

HAHAHAHA

good to hear it was better than expected - congrats

Wow...that's a new one.

Nice pickup.

those were definitly stolen haha. you didnt do the crime though, so its all cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300