• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lots of stuff once again

paid, nice doing business:)

Dave you big time wanker. You payed me in pounds, which works out to almost $240 US. I am going to deny the transaction so you can resend it for $120 US dollars, unless your intention was to give me a sizeable tip ;)

bollocks!

anyway, cheers, I can't cancel or repay until I get the cancellation back, will do it straight away though

I've got some hybrids to sell. Dave??

Can't deny I deserve it tbh

Lyle

Would it be cheeky to ask for some ferrules to be thrown in? Assuming they haven't been posted yet?:)

check out my sig, I am just abusing his good nature, nothing wrong with that

Lyle

Would it be cheeky to ask for some ferrules to be thrown in? Assuming they haven't been posted yet?:)

Ask Zaphod, he has some "long distance" ferrules. Just don't let WBL know or he will be hoing those next.

Lyle,

I'll take the creation shafts. I'll let you know the lengths I need them.

Thanks,
Wade

Ask Zaphod, he has some "long distance" ferrules. Just don't let WBL know or he will be hoing those next.

I've been looking for some "high performance ferrules" to put on all my scotty camerons ever since he mentioned those, but no luck yet. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520