• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Michelle breaks par for a tourney!!

What? Huh? I thought Claire was married!

She is. Very happily from what I understand. Besides, my balls belong to another (although not in unholy matrimony.)

But that doesn't mean I can't joke with her does it? (Hence, the "wait, what?"). She has a healthy sense of humor.

And look who's talking! You're married and you're offering your wife's "meatloaf" to everyone on the board! Not to mention a massage! (Although, truthfully, I wasn't clear on who would be performing the massage. Or whether meatloaf was also somehow involved in the massage.)

She is. Very happily from what I understand. Besides, my balls belong to another (although not in unholy matrimony.)

But that doesn't mean I can't joke with her does it? (Hence, the "wait, what?"). She has a healthy sense of humor.

And look who's talking! You're married and you're offering your wife's "meatloaf" to everyone on the board! Not to mention a massage! (Although, truthfully, I wasn't clear on who would be performing the massage. Or whether meatloaf was also somehow involved in the massage.)

Hey, the only guy who gets to touch my wife is me, and she's happy with it that way!

I was just trying to be a good host, gah!

Lord, I'm glad I missed that.

I was referring to the men's tour that's a step down from Nationwide. Just being too obscure for my own darn good.

Lord, I'm glad I missed that.

I was referring to the men's tour that's a step down from Nationwide. Just being too obscure for my own darn good.
You weren't being obscure. You can spell things out in this group, and the discussion will still rapidly move to one of Jeff's wife. Just try to keep a thread on topic for more than a page or two. I dare ya'!

You weren't being obscure. You can spell things out in this group, and the discussion will still rapidly move to one of Jeff's wife. Just try to keep a thread on topic for more than a page or two. I dare ya'!

I thought the entire point was to hijack the threads? But okay--if Michelle Wie went to boys' Q school and didn't do well enough to play on the Nationwide tour, would she play in the Hooters?

I thought the entire point was to hijack the threads? But okay--if Michelle Wie went to boys' Q school and didn't do well enough to play on the Nationwide tour, would she play in the Hooters?
:wow::wow::wow:

She'll lose every day of her life on the LPGA before she goes to the Hooters tour.

She'll lose every day of her life on the LPGA before she goes to the Hooters tour.
I thought Clare meant Wie should go "play" in the "Hooters."

Silly me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35