• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Monday Monday

Rock,
I think Irish might be right about that most improved title. What a great way to finish the year. Since you have a place to train & practice over the winter it might be a great time to get used to the blades. You know you want them and you could pay for them with single car heist. Just keep your Callys in case it turns out to be only a fling.

Your winter storm is sending us buckets of rain. Day one of our tournament is scheduled for Thur. and they're currently predicting 80% chance of rain. Isn't this about how your summer went?

Thanks guys.....(sniff)....

I did practice alot and relly concentrated on getting my game in shape over the last 2 years. Mind you, there's a couple winters in there too.

This year was kind of a wash. I did get about 45-50 rounds in, which i thought was pretty good for only being able to golf May to October, and working full time in there as well. We also bought a new house, which took alot of my practice and playing time away, but it's worth it. It's much easier to type these notes from home than at the library! (i'm kiddin').

I'm all about offering up whatever wisdom i might have in my noggin when it comes to the game. I know i can't help hit the ball, but i can do my best to get anyone into the right mindset. Now, many of my methods are a little insane, but they work if you look at it in simplistic terms. My strengths lately have been my short irons, fairway woods and my driving. If i had to look at my game and throw gobs of time at it, it would be my long irons. I hit them well, just not as consistent as my short irons and I know in my heart i can get there. I just need more time to create a simple rythym to it. But i'm on it.... ;)

I'm all over the Red Lobster. It may not shave strokes off my game and give me strokes in my life, but damn it's tasty. If i win the lottery, we're all going. Even Gun, but he might put them outta business! :D

The blade debate continues. I'm going to pick up a decent used set this winter if things work out, and start fresh indoors with a new outlook, but carry that same demeanor that i have for the latter part of this year.

That tournament that I played in a while back really got me going. I had busted my ass getting ready for that, and totally came through. I'm not one to toot my own horn, ever, but i really played well that day. That pretty much summed up my whole summer in a nutshell. Too bad I gt so drunk at the after party........i'm never doing that again......well.....no....we'll see. :golf:

Thanks again guys. I'll do my best to help anyone out here that I can whether it be in a tip or just keeping good morale. That's a big part of this stupid game, just keep the chin up!

Cheers!

R35

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424