• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My car got stolen =[

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Reaction score
Just in time for the holidays too.

Went out to go take 1 of my last finals this morning and my car wasn't where I remembered parking it. Checked all around the lot and then headed off to school because I was already late. Called the Head Office or whatever for my apartment to see if any cars were towed last night, just incase I parked in a tow away zone or something, and they said not that they knew of. So I got the number for the Tower, and he said that they didn't tow anything from here last night. So the cops are on the way now.

Only had liability because the car is nothing nice, an old 92 Civic sedan that I've done some things to (lowered, rims, other suspension parts). But, we'll see what happens I guess. This will most likely be my last Honda I ever fix up.

My most recent pics =[
ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p116__CallmeUnoDos_civic_CIMG3371.jpg

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p116__CallmeUnoDos_civic_CIMG3369.jpg

At least my clubs weren't in there though =\

That sucks. Hope they find it in decent shape.

I'm sorry Twelve. :(

That royally sucks man.

I really hope they find it...and before they chop it up...

Good luck twelve!

cop said they won't report it as stolen until the wrecker calls them back because this place has a private wrecker I guess. so there's still hope that it got towed I guess, even though I didn't park in a tow away zone...

i had my daughter's car seat in there, 2 pairs of oakleys, and my ticket information from a ticket from a couple months ago, lol.

Ah, I hope they find it. If not, I'll surely chip in on a car seat or get one man, that's one of those things...

Here's hoping though!

Damn Twelve, I hate to hear that. Like everyone else has said, I hope they find it in one piece. Maybe some kids just took it for a joy ride?

That is just awful! sorry to hear about that Twelve. It's a good thing nothing really valuable was in the car at the time. A few years ago my mom's van was stolen from a mall parking lot. She was just about done christmas shopping with a ton of gifts in the back... They found it a week later and somehow nothing had been taken, just a joy ride for some kids I guess.

Hope they find your car in one piece!

That sucks! Maybe the barracks will let you borrow an M16 for a little street justice. That'd make them crap their pants!

That sucks. Really sucks.

thanks for all the kind words. i'm still holding out hope that it'll be in one piece. civics are stolen daily here in Houston for parts, and despite only a couple suspension parts on my car being worth something, I'm afraid that's what it was stolen for. That, or maybe someone just wanted to steal a car and mine was convenient, which is what I'm hoping for. Even if it's damaged, if all the parts are there I could part them out and make out well enough.

It's hurting my wife more than me right now, but I'm sure when she goes to work w/ the only car tomorrow and I'm stuck at home that'll change, lol. here's to holding out hope!

I bet this thread makes Ezra very jealous ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301