• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEW BOOK: Caddy Attitudes

Here's where it all started. IrishGolfer's annual physical.
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1458164480.901127.jpg

Johnny's sister
Hopefully this doesn't come off as insensitive, but there's an Irish bar close to my house that has a sandwich called "Johnny's Hot Sister" and it is awesome! I either get it or their corned beef and cabbage sliders.

I'll Amazon review the book when I get a chance! :)

I just did a very impromptu radio interview on my book. Very bizarre indeed, minimal preparation. Researcher calls me the day before and says they heard about the book and they may want to do a piece. Guy phones me the next day and 30 seconds later I'm on air with the presenter!

01/06/2016, Lunchtime with Mark Patterson, including News at One - BBC Radio Foyle

Go to 1.40:30 to hear me babble on for five or six minutes of pure rubbish. I hope you like it!

I just did a very impromptu radio interview on my book. Very bizarre indeed, minimal preparation. Researcher calls me the day before and says they heard about the book and they may want to do a piece. Guy phones me the next day and 30 seconds later I'm on air with the presenter!

01/06/2016, Lunchtime with Mark Patterson, including News at One - BBC Radio Foyle

Go to 1.40:30 to hear me babble on for five or six minutes of pure rubbish. I hope you like it!
Jesus man, you really are Irish!!!

I would say it was a good interview, if I knew what you were saying [emoji23][emoji106]

I clicked on the link and it took me to this. o_O

images

Hey, I've been on a lot worse!!
Oh and in terms of translation issues from my Amercian brothers, here's the 101.
Blah, blah, blah, deedeedee, BUY THE BOOK!, Blah, blah, blah, deedeedee. :)

I've messaged IG about what I'm about to say but I thought I'd throw it open to the others.

I've tried to submit a review of the book on Amazon but it won't let me. Apparently in order to be able to do so I need to have made a purchase from Amazon. Free downloads don't count.

Anyone had this issue? Solutions?

I've messaged IG about what I'm about to say but I thought I'd throw it open to the others.

I've tried to submit a review of the book on Amazon but it won't let me. Apparently in order to be able to do so I need to have made a purchase from Amazon. Free downloads don't count.

Anyone had this issue? Solutions?
I was able to review but I think I bought the book.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520