• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

This is just us getting back for all those shit calls we've lost games to...

Remember the Seahawks game? Yeah...
Pack beat the Hawks this season. Or do you mean the Fail Mary game? Man, that was a long time ago with replacement refs. Not even the same.

Y'all can argue all you want, but it's not gonna change anything.

Cards go to 10-2 for the first time since the late 40's. Fitz get's his 1,000th reception, 11th player in NFL history to do so. Not an easy schedule to finish with though. Got Minnesota next at home, at Philly, the GB and Seattle at home.

Cards go to 10-2 for the first time since the late 40's. Fitz get's his 1,000th reception, 11th player in NFL history to do so. Not an easy schedule to finish with though. Got Minnesota next at home, at Philly, the GB and Seattle at home.

They could feasibly win out with that schedule. Green Bay and Seattle will be a test, but.......Minn and Philly?

Philly isn't much, but neither is Green Bay if the last weeks are any indication. Minn is a force though, good team this year, AP is on [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

The Saints are giving Carolina all they can handle.

A shell of the best team in the league.

You lost:
-Starting QB (who sucked this year anyways)
-two defensive players? Last night in 2nd Q?

We lost:
-two starting wide receivers one of them a pro bowler
-two probowl linebacker
-one starting RB/slot receiver
-offensive line that gets hurt and shuffled more than a black jack deck
-and gronkowski in the 4th quarter

The list goes on, because I know I am forgetting a couple. It was a joke that the game was as close as it was, any team in the league can beat is right now

At least you were right in this one. Even the Eagles can beat you now hehehe

Eagles fans are calling for Kelly's head. His team can't even beat a dead horse. Today, they beat the Pats. Unbelievable!!!
Chiefs lose five straight, then win six straight. Kicker missed two extra points. Unbelievable!!!
Robbie Gold, one of the best place kickers in the NFL, misses a chip shot that would have won the game for the Bears. Unbelievable.!!!

Eagles fans are calling for Kelly's head. His team can't even beat a dead horse. Today, they beat the Pats. Unbelievable!!!
Chiefs lose five straight, then win six straight. Kicker missed two extra points. Unbelievable!!!
Robbie Gold, one of the best place kickers in the NFL, misses a chip shot that would have won the game for the Bears. Unbelievable.!!!
you-keep-saying-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427