• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nick Faldo

Kilted Arab

Reaction score
OK, nominating myself as a roving Shottalk reporter!

By virtue of being a lucky bastad, I'm getting to play a couple of holes with Nick Faldo and also have lunch and a small demo with The Great Man.

So...any questions anyone would like to ask him? Sensible please!

I'm gonna ask something about Greg Norman and The Open pairing with Tiger. Stuff he'll have been asked thousands of times, I'm sure.

So..any other questions and I'll see what I can do.

Ask him what his Shot Talk screen name is. :D

i'd like to know i he thinks the reason there hasn't been a glut of british / european major winners is that they just don't work as hard at their game as he did in his prime

Did he ever sleep with his caddie? No no I didn't say that! Just kidding.

The question about the Euro golfers is an excellent one.

Since he won both The Open Championship as well as The Masters ask him to compare and contrast the tournaments and how he would prepare for both...

I would kill to have a chance to meet with such a champion in person...that's why I couldn't care less about your other alternative. My vote wasn't even close.

An alltime golf Hall of Famer and a great guy...

Now if that would have been with Johnny Miller instead of Nick I would have picked the other choice. That guy grates on me.

Ask him to pwn some newbs for j00.

"Hi Nick.You come across as a bit of a cock on tele,is that something you are aware of?"

Actually,I wouldn't mind knowing what guitarist he was impersonating when he did his infamous guitar celebration on a green many years ago.

Oh and ask him just how good is Oliver Fisher.And then ask him what its like to be so short in the modern game and will he enter some Champions Tour events or is he shitting it thinking about playing against Woosnam,Langer,Norman and Seve?

Who is the best ball striker, putter, short game, of your era?

Best shot you have ever hit and why?

Golfing hero? Inspiration?

What would you do to change the game of golf if anything?

What rule is the most unfair?

Favorite piece of golfing equipment ever? (TPVIII Wilson putter?)

Worst round ever in a professional competition and why?

Lowest point in career? Did you ever consider giving the game up?

Will there ever be another Tiger Woods? Who is your tip?

What football team do you support?

What will they put on your gravestone? "See this one Nick?!"

Personally I'd only ask maybe one golf question. I wouldn't mind knowing what cars he likes/drives along with IG's question about which football team he supports.

Ask him is it true that Vijay once proposed to his caddy ... coz he wanted to make her fanny singh .......

Ask him is it true that Vijay once proposed to his caddy ... coz he wanted to make her fanny singh .......

now THAT IS FUNNY!!!

:biglol:

Imagine a tour golfer call Tom Magnet?

Would you ask him if his academy in Florida is any good I'm booked in for next year AND more importantly ask him what he thinks of David Leadbetter. My guess is theres no love there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520