• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No politics please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave.

Reaction score
Can't you lot make a decision? Its gonna be Obama so get it over with for petes sake.

Who is Obama? A friend of Pete?

Dave, dave, dave. You bring up Obama, yet don't want to talk about Politics.

I guess I would simply answer with, "If you want him, he's all yours, just come get him" but please take Hillary as well. Some of us are enjoying the harm that it will do to the party because they can't make a decision. Personally, I think the show is just getting started in that battle.

Crispy Cremes, pork rinds and Beer, you got 'em, but I don't want to talk about weight.

Edit 1 - Moral of this story. Why do we keep picking things that we know will be bad for us??? :biglol:

dave for US Ambassador to Northern Ireland.

???
We've enjoyed 10 years of peace. Dave might change that. Sorry Dave, but stay the fxxx out of Norn Iron!

I would wear an Orange t-shirt and green underpants, will that do?

Can't you lot make a decision? Its gonna be Obama so get it over with for petes sake.

Obama is a mack daddy!

Obama pimps white women and black women! He got started - you didn't notice him until he brought out those big-chested white women with their tight tshirts and short pants!

That's what a pimp does!

Oh, come on! You don't get your campaign started with a big-chested white woman! She must be a 54 D! Double D!

And a pair of shorts on, that's what started his campaign! He put his name on two big 54 D's!

Obama! Thats' where you first saw his name! I first saw it on a pair of great big ole' tits!

He's a mack daddy! He pimps white women and black women! Obama is a long-leg mack daddy!

:biglol:

YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"

Gents, just a gentle reminder, no politics in the open forum. If you wish to discus politics please use the Members Only Forum.

Nothing over the top so far in this thread, but if it escalates the thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35