• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Packing It Away

Yeah I know what you mean I'm going out and hitting some practice balls right now.

Alright either some new whiffle balls are required or I need some grass to grow but I can't seem to take anything but huge chunks of dirt.

nice easy swings, slow 'em down, fluid strokes, get a good stance, nice bent knees.
this was happening to me in practice the other day, slow everything down. A big problem with us younger guys is trying to make the game go fast, that goes against the natural grain of the game.
It'll be alright.
Just work at it.

07:23 PM
07:49 PM

your two posts. It proves my point. SLOW DOWN.

Well that was the length of time it took for me to build an english channel in my yard haha. My instructor also told me to do that. I thing once grass grows it will be better. Plus I got a whole bunch of clubs coming.

Yo TopFlite,

If I get a chance to get up to Eau Claire I will give you a shout before hand. Perhaps we can get together for a round with Eric and maybe help you out with that swing. Eric is staying the summer and may have time to help and mentor you. He is a good amateur instructor and a fine lad as WBL and sssmokin will attest to.

I was going to be up this weekend to return his 2001 Sebring---Not a sedate version of that car but now he is coming down this way to visit his sister.

Anywho good luck and good racing

Hey thanks man I think that would be a fun outing get to meet new people and everything. I might just try to put together everything my instructor said and hit the range and try out my r7 outside this Wednesday as I have an early release from school.
Thanks I'm going for the championship this year. I'll give you a shout if I have a race near ya. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520