• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping TiSI tour driver

clayton21

Reaction score
For Sale: Ping TiSI tour (PGA Tour issue)

323cc head, Custom Grafalloy shaft, 7.5 degree. 9 out of 10 condition. Generic headcover

Pics:

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

$100/OBO shipped (cont US) to your front door.

At 11:46 it was 100 bucks.

Now at 3:27, it's 80.

I'm gonna wait till tommorrow and get it for free! ;)

Why the rush?

R35

Rockford35 said:
At 11:46 it was 100 bucks.

Now at 3:27, it's 80.

I'm gonna wait till tommorrow and get it for free! ;)

Why the rush?

R35

Well, my friend. At 11:46 I wanted $100 for it simply because I hadnt made todays impulse buy.:smilie_ti

Now I really just wanted to move the Ping to recoop some my recent spending sprees. I love the club, and hit it great, but theres another driver thats stolen my heart.

$80 shipped, and sorry. It wont be free tomorrow.:D

All offers will be considered.

Try www.golfrewind.com they have like 3500 members. You've tried to sell it here twice now so maybe you need a larger customer base. ;)

Slingblade61 said:
Try www.golfrewind.com they have like 3500 members. You've tried to sell it here twice now so maybe you need a larger customer base. ;)

Sling's right.

The members here are too well educated consumers. You should try ebay if you're trying to sucker someone out of their money.

VtDivot said:
Sling's right.

The members here are too well educated consumers. You should try ebay if you're trying to sucker someone out of their money.

Thanks for the kind words. :confused:
Number one, Im all for a well educated consumer, which is why my listing says OBO. If a well educated customer feels my price is too high, all it takes is a PM or e-mail to make what they consider a well educated offer.

Im not trying to sucker anyone out of their money. No one has to pay my asking price, which is why I included OBO in my post.

All Im asking is $80 shipped. Thats $65 for the club and $15 for shipping, which has been the average of the drivers Ive sold.

You know, maybe Ill take a look at the other site listed in hopes that I wont be publicly insulted in two seperate threads. Also note that there are many different types of forums out there (Im a member of 3 or 4) where issues like this are discussed via PM or e-mail. That seems just a bit more apropriate, eh. But whatever makes you feel good. Congrats, it must feel good to be you. I cant wait till I arrive.

SOLD!!

:p :D

Thank you. Have a nice day. Im out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781