• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Playing with people who can't keep score.....

Thats okay with me... I'm trained in holding back and not wrapping my 3-iron around peoples heads. :)

I have a pretty small head - you should probably use a wedge just to make sure the end doesn't come around and bonk you.

Picture deleted by admin because I'm a seal lover.

See, there I am. Seals are cheaters.

Good points made.. I don't normally play for money, I'm not good or consistent enough to warrant putting anything more than a few beers on the line.

I think I'm just going to go out next time if I play with him, and not keep score, or just write it down and not care to share it with anyone. I mean, what does it matter to anyone else I'm with, what my score is? We aren't playing in a match.

I have a pretty small head - you should probably use a wedge just to make sure the end doesn't come around and bonk you.

I'm good with my wedges.. My 3-iron, not so much. ;)

That picture is so disgusting.

From now on, before I play golf with anyone, I am going to ask them if they have ever clubbed a seal. If yes, I will kneecap them with a 2 iron.

That picture is so disgusting.

From now on, before I play golf with anyone, I am going to ask them if they have ever clubbed a seal. If yes, I will kneecap them with a 2 iron.
Are you going to use his skin for warmth?

I'll bet Jeff uses a lot of lotion...if your into that kinda stuff..

Thats okay with me... I'm trained in holding back and not wrapping my 3-iron around peoples heads. :)

I won't tell him that's only because you started using a # 3 hybrid.

"Of course you knew you were going to win! You play by a modified scoring format that allows you to: hit 5 balls off every tee and play "the one" that bounced back in play". don't count chunked shots. and basically consider anything that rips by the hole as it went in...and than... you subtract one just to be safe"

"I can't compete against that"!

BTW,

That pic is not appropriate!

Sheesh.. Sorry for the picture! It's what came up when I typed in "club in the head with a golf iron" on google...

BTW, it was a Canadian that was killing that killer seal.

But anyways... I'm just going to avoid playing with the guy, or when we do, I'll just keep my own score and play to the rules like I normally do, and then drill him when we are done about being a cheat next time.

That seal probably knows kung fu. Can't ever be too careful when it comes to baby seals.

That seal probably knows kung fu. Can't ever be too careful when it comes to baby seals.

I think the seal is packing. The next shot probably shows the seal blowing the dude away !

Was there any money on the match? It just sounds like it was a friendly outing.

If there wasn't any money changing hands, I don't know why any of this would bother you at all. I would say that most "golfers" out there are playing some form of whack**** golf anyway. It is just a matter of degree.

I really don't see the frustration unless it was a tourney or you were wagering.

I would say that most "golfers" out there are playing some form of whack**** golf anyway. It is just a matter of degree.

Not true, they all play by the rules, never take gimmee's or mulligans & average 300 yds off the tee. I read it on the net on a golf forum so it must be true.

Yesh, people are pretty uptight about a suggestive picture.

What if that guy has donated thousands to saving the baby seals and this was just a photo taken as shock factor to bring the subject to light and get people involved with his group?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300