• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pull driver head?

Ez...if you still need to pull that shaft, I've got a puller and I'm looking to get out to play this weekend, maybe we can work something out. Don't ruin the ReAx yet, I think that shaft can work with the right head.

Threadjack time: I've been spending a lot of time up in Burrillville lately, what was that course we played in Harrisville? Anything else worth playing in that immediate vicinity?

I dont know the ins and outs, the technical breakdowns, all i know is i can switch it on and in 10 mins come back and a couple of twists and the head comes off.

The member suggested it to me and i just trusted his ideas as i was always being asked to save shafts, i just thought it would make it easier
i use it mostly for graphite shaft extraction but have done steel shafts in it too.

Nice.

Can you post some picks? This type of thing would come in super handy with some odd pulls.

R35

Ez...if you still need to pull that shaft, I've got a puller and I'm looking to get out to play this weekend, maybe we can work something out. Don't ruin the ReAx yet, I think that shaft can work with the right head.

Threadjack time: I've been spending a lot of time up in Burrillville lately, what was that course we played in Harrisville? Anything else worth playing in that immediate vicinity?

I'm probably going to yank it out in a few minutes here and get some sandpaper and acetone. I have the shafting beads/epoxy as well as the adaptor/ferrule for TM .335/.350 installation.

I'm working both tomorrow and Sunday unfortunately. March/April is a pretty busy time for moving. I'll probably be working like crazy at the end of the month here on out and 3-4 days off mid-month.

The course we played up there was CountryView. I plan to go tear that one to shreds in a month or two.
icon10.gif
It's a wet course, like Foster was though. So any rain or snow melting will have a huge effect on it.

I have a great gadget built for me by a member, we have used a mini wallpaper steamer, connected up to a wooden box with a slide lid, you insert the club in there and let the steam do its work, it disfigures the ferrule (so cheap you can get new ones) but it has 100% success rate at getting shafts out intact. try it.

im gonna try that!! sounds like a good idea...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301