• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pulling the Ping

ezra76

Reaction score
I'm putting the old Kirk Currie #2 back into the bag. The C67 has me perplexed over 3footers. I played a little par 3 course this morning, missed 2 greens, one of which was a perfect fade 8 all over the stick but the green was frozen just below the surface and it took a big jump off onto the fringe. I shot even par with 1 bogey, 1 birdie and 16putts for 9. While it might not sound that bad, I was all over the stick today and should have converted at least 2 more. This putting is driving me up a wall. Same thing happened last Wed., I was striking the ball so well on the back that even an average putter would have shot level if they had the ball as close as I did. I'm overanalyzing the hell out of everything and can't make an uphill 5footer.

Have you ever tried a heel shafted putter like a Napa, Yes sophia, Wilson 8802 Or a Odyssey XG#9, Scotty Del Mar3.5 ? I find putting so much easier with one of these style putters, plenty of Toe Flow thats the future for me. ;)

I bought one of the never compromise exchange putters where they have adjustable weight that can be moved between the tow and heel, i didnt change anything about my putting stroke but now i consistently putt the ball on the line i intend to and the very rarely pull or push a putt, now if i can just learn to read greens better maybe they will start falling in the hole

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520