• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ready to play...

Yeah. I only hit it a couple times because I couldn't even see the ballflight.
I hit the hybrid real good, but not the 4w. I really want to hit that 4 wood good... I will learn it!

Yeah, Vitense. Mornings would probably be ok.

I like the Springfield xd. A little small for my hand. My glock 30 is the absolute perfect fit for me. I shoot my friends xdm 9mm pretty well too. Good lookin guns.
right on, lets make a man date lol. Wednsday morning at 10 am? who will be there at
Vitense

Every one likes what they like, thats why there are diferent manufacturers... But I can't say anything bad about a Glock. but this is about how much i loved my Springfield XD40
ai524.photobucket.com_albums_cc322_jhmeg2_IMAG0350_zpsbb65c4f7.jpg

right on, lets make a man date lol. Wednsday morning at 10 am? who will be there at
Vitense

Every one likes what they like, thats why there are diferent manufacturers... But I can't say anything bad about a Glock.
Wednesday @ 10a? Lol this guy has a job

I could do Wednesday at 430 or 500

Wednesday @ 10a? Lol this guy has a job

I could do Wednesday at 430 or 500

Please, refrain from such vulgar language, Well. somebody decide on a day and time. was just thinking of the morning special they have, the buckets and breakfast thing...

I may hunt one of these years, although they do that in the south as well. I ice fished for one season and really, it's not that fun. Nothing else I do is in winter. In fact everything I like is in summer. I got no use for winter. I hate wearing layer upon layer and still being cold.

If you only fished one year, no wonder you didn't have fun. No way you can get good enough in one winter to have fun ice fishing.

Same goes for hunting. Takes years to be good and many hours of work to get on a big deer. Start out dove hunting. Ill take you if you want. I have everything you would need but clothes. All you gotta do is get here. Assuming you can purchase a hunting license that is. Got hunters safety?

I despise fishing with a passion, way too boring and slow paced. Now maybe marlin or shark fishing would be cool but that olde "I caught a bass" is boooorrriiinnnggg.

I despise fishing with a passion, way too boring and slow paced. Now maybe marlin or shark fishing would be cool but that olde "I caught a bass" is boooorrriiinnnggg.
You've obviously never fished bass top water. Tons of fun.

If you only fished one year, no wonder you didn't have fun. No way you can get good enough in one winter to have fun ice fishing.

Same goes for hunting. Takes years to be good and many hours of work to get on a big deer. Start out dove hunting. Ill take you if you want. I have everything you would need but clothes. All you gotta do is get here. Assuming you can purchase a hunting license that is. Got hunters safety?
I'm just saying about things people do in WI winter. I could totally live without them or they can also be done where winter is not half the year. I'll go ice fishing again i'm sure, but it's not something I set out to do no matter what. I could live without it if it meant I could golf year around. I'm totally good with regular old fishing (see my avatar). Someday when I move I will have to come back to the area for a weekend a year to fish Lake Michigan though. The Chinook are friggin beasts! Caught a 22lb'er two years ago in our boat launch, it bit probably 30 yards out from the pier and 20 minutes later it was in a net and my arms/wrists felt like they were going to fall off. Like I had Nessie on the line or something.

I don't have hunters safety yet. Hopefully my work situation turns around real soon here and i'll be able to change all that this year.

And that was w/30lb braid on the rod. The drag was set pretty heavy and this thing was peeling it at will like nothing. If it was out in the open lake I would've gotten spooled. The rod was folded in half. That is fishing to me. Not trolling either... casting a spoon so you can feel it hit like a train.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520