• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ross Fisher - European Open Winner.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Reaction score
Very impresive this week, Huge Drives inc a 425 yarder on the Saturday!!! Average driving distance in each round was above 300 yards lowest being 302.1 highest being 315.5. Very good with the Flat stick and a solid all round game. 4 rounds in the 60's for a total of 268 - 20 under par and winning by a huge 7 shots against a quality field :faintthud

http://www.europeantour.com/default.sps?pagegid={B7161CF0-A68E-4497-8E89-6DDBD5145278}

Is he just gonna be another young(ish) player to step up only to flatter to decive before falling back to the pack? We've had Stenson take Europe by storm, impressive at 1st in the US but couldn't keep it up, Casey won the Match play and look like a real world beater two years ago around the Ryder cup, Rose looked like he was gonna bloom towards the end of last season but has fallen back into the pack this year. Were still waiting for Donald to fulfill his potential??? If only one of the younger Europeans would be able to step it up a notch and keep it at that level it would be a huge benefit to Golf as a whole especialy if they could manager to get the better of Tiger every once and a while.

EDIT;- What am I on about? I forgot we've got tiger's only real rival (according to himself) Mr Poulter, pls step up :)

Seems like the Scandinavians are doing well over there this year. And the German guy. (Did I mention I'm Norwegian? :D )

Quality player, well worth an each way bet for the Open.

Quality player, well worth an each way bet for the Open.

Agree completely ... this guy has mixed it at the top level with Woods & Mickelson. I'd have a slight concern at his Erniesque f&&k up @ HSBC to let Mickelson win ... but you can't beat a bit of confidence

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520