• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So, i hit the farthest drive anyones ever seen in person today.

LyleG said:
Just the other day I was told that I hit the crookedist (sp) drive anyone had ever seen. I still made par, thankfully it was a par 5.

With the 905R??? I can't stop pulling my old TM360XD I switched back to. Fortunately most of them are long and skyhigh. I've been getting a lot of kicks back into the fairway or shots from the edge of the woods that I can put a 5-7 iron close enough for a chip or short pitch. I just can't bring myself to trust the fact that I can take it down the right side and let it come back 5-10 yds. to the middle.

Rockford35 said:
Great line...lol.

I once cut the corner on a 549 yard par 5 and ended up 60 yards from the green. Can you beat 490? :D

R35

490 yard drive, 60 yards from the green. Bet you shanked the chip into the trees, hacked out, put your 4th onto the green and 3 putted for 7.

ezra76 said:
With the 905R??? I can't stop pulling my old TM360XD I switched back to. Fortunately most of them are long and skyhigh. I've been getting a lot of kicks back into the fairway or shots from the edge of the woods that I can put a 5-7 iron close enough for a chip or short pitch. I just can't bring myself to trust the fact that I can take it down the right side and let it come back 5-10 yds. to the middle.

Yes with the titty. I was trying to hammer the damn thing. Set up to play about a 20 yard hard draw, and block/push/sliced it about 40 yards on top of the 20 I was already aiming in that direction. I was accross the the 18th fairway (runs along the first) and in the rough on the other side. I was 3 feet from OB on 18. I hit a full 3 iron just to get back to the fairway, then another 3 iron on, 2 putts for par.

Scotty01292 said:
490 yard drive, 60 yards from the green. Bet you shanked the chip into the trees, hacked out, put your 4th onto the green and 3 putted for 7.

Close. I hit my chip long in the back fringe. Then, I chunked a chip about 3 feet and two putted for par. Seriously.

Drive for show, chip and putt for sheer embarrassment. :D

R35

warbirdlover said:
389 yards!! That's disgusting!! But congrats, you should be really proud!!! I can't imagine hitting it that far and I don't blame you for posting this. You will, however, make us old guys extremely blue with envy. So give us all the equipment info and how you scored etc etc. And when you will turn pro. (I got a hole-in-one this year but that's not due to skill, just dumb luck).....

Warbird I love your post! I don't have ESPbut I can a new driver in your future!:biglol:

Nice! Grats!

It is always a cool feat to just bomb one down the middle, no cut corners. I miss high school golf too, but luckily for me the next tier is there for me, collegiate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520