• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So what would you do?

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Reaction score
So, I need a club, and I can't find it. I need a CG4 tour three iron. I can't for the life of me find it as a single. Would you..

1. Keep looking.

2. Buy a 3-pw set, steal the three, and sell the 4-pw set.

3. Fly to California and break into Cleveland golf.

So, I need a club, and I can't find it. I need a CG4 tour three iron. I can't for the life of me find it as a single. Would you..

1. Keep looking.

2. Buy a 3-pw set, steal the three, and sell the 4-pw set.

3. Fly to California and break into Cleveland golf.

Have you tried clubfinders.com? I think thats it, here it is, TMAG gave me this link when I was looking for an 8i for my Hogans, They may be able to help, of course they didnt have any in stock now, but you can get on the waiting list and if they find one they let you know. For me it worked well since its about to snow here and we cant really play for about 4 months....may be worth a shot...

Clubfinders Golf ::: Used Golf Clubs , Individual replacement single lost golf clubs.

Cleveland can't help you??

I say give Cleveland a call and see if they can get you one. Good luck.

not real helpful, but have you considered a regular CG4 3 iron? perhaps a little extra forgiveness is a good thing with a 3 iron?

Give me a call when you're in Cali... ;)

Although, just a call to Cleveland or a non-tour CG4 are both non-jailable offenses. :laugh:

not real helpful, but have you considered a regular CG4 3 iron? perhaps a little extra forgiveness is a good thing with a 3 iron?

Actually, I had one for a round or two. I was thinking the same thing, that a little more forgiveness might be good. Well for some reason, I couldn't hit it any farther than my four iron, and I didn't like the huge game improvement look.

Here are some links from referred places from Mizuno's Website for single irons. Just looking at the top one, it looks like Ironfinder has a 3i in a regular flex TT steel shaft in "Good" condition for $49 (see the very bottom link on the post to go straight to the club). If it is the wrong shaft, you could check the others or reshaft it? Good luck!!! May want to check the others if you want one in better shape.

MIZUNO USA .: FAQs
Do you have replacement clubs for your older models?
Once a model is retired we keep a limited inventory of replacements for approximately 1 year. Here is a list of companies that also may be able to assist you.

Iron Finder / Ironfinder Golf: Quality New and Used Golf Irons / 877-346-3372
The Golf Warehouse / TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse - The Premier Online Golf Superstore / 888-838-5551
Edwin Watts / Edwin Watts Golf - We carry golf clubs, golf balls, golf accessories, golf shoes and golf apparel from Callaway Golf, TaylorMade, Taylor Made, Titleist, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, and Nike Golf / 800-874-0146
2nd Swing / The New 2nd Swing
Club Finders / ::: Clubfinders Golf ::: Used Golf Clubs , Individual replacement single lost golf clubs. / 888-234-6325
Club Scouter / Used Golf Clubs & Golf Irons : Lost Golf Clubs & Golf Irons : Jon's Golf Shop in San Antonio Texas / 800-749-6207
Old Sport Golf / 770-493-4344

Ironfinder: Available irons

... actually check that, not sure if it is a "Tour" or if there is even a difference???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520