• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tampa Outing Part Deux.

Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys next year and many after that. My aunt sold my great-grandfather's land in Old Saybrook CT. and her and my uncle plan to buy a large condo or house in Tampa area. It would be for winter use for the entire family basically.

Is it near any courses? I am thinking road trip to Ezra's condo for the fall outing. :D

Is it near any courses? I am thinking road trip to Ezra's condo for the fall outing. :D

I thought we were going to AL this fall?

I thought we were going to AL this fall?
Did we ever get anything set up? Bravo has been tied up with his new job so the local host may not be available. Heck, I would be willing to go back to World Woods if we can cut the same deal if Billy is still living in the area. That was a blast even with the strained knee ligament and hung over partners. :D

Did we ever get anything set up? Bravo has been tied up with his new job so the local host may not be available. Heck, I would be willing to go back to World Woods if we can cut the same deal if Billy is still living in the area. That was a blast even with the strained knee ligament and hung over partners. :D

Pencil me in for sure... I like early dec, but Nov is fine too.

I am still a slight chance for Saturday depending on visiting relative scedule. Right now, it does not look good, but I am holding out some hope that I can sneak away.

Sorry VT - I was mistaken about the date. I can't set a tee time until March 31st.

Tim - hope you can make it.

Hey Joe - any news?

Tim - you going to join us???

See you boys in a few days.

Still does not look good for Saturday, I will probably not be free until the afternoon and have the 0400 wakeup up call for work on Sunday morning. Sorry fellas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520