• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tell me these arent beautiful

For a matter of technicality, there is offset indeed. However, it is terribly minimal.

Frankly, I don't even like the look of them.

Just look at these irons and tell me they arent just beautiful as hell. I dont think I could hit them, but they are awesome looking.

ai232.photobucket.com_albums_ee55_littlehuth_photo_101.jpg

ai232.photobucket.com_albums_ee55_littlehuth_photo_102_1.jpg

:idhitit:

My handicap won't tell you but I'm a hell of a ballstriker. I just can't make a putt. I'll take those irons. :laugh:

I understand where you are coming from McDavis. Its not that I cant hit them, its that I might not be able to hit them consistently. I would be able to hit a Mb or a Cb with more consistency than these. This is all I am saying.
I can understand and agree with your point on that one...I hope you understand it was a general vent, not at you. It just bugs me when anyone says "I can't hit that" because they're not even giving themselves a chance to try.

I'd love to hit those ZO's!!:idhitit:

You couldn't handle my corvette, MC, you girl.:laugh:

I think I know what you mean, but really, do you think a 15 or a 20 should be hitting zero offset blades? Why don't you use blades?
Clug, I used to outrun my buddies 403 Trans Am with my '83 RX-7 back in the day purely on handling. One thing I can do is drive! I'd love to drive your vette...we'd both have a ball!!

I'm actually playing my old forged blades right now with new GPTV grips (79 or 80 Wilson X31's), selling the MX-23's and already bought a set of J33cb's. Seriously considering dumping my old Toski gi's from the beach bag and putting the blades down there.

Funny thing is, I had trouble with the MX-23 3 iron being consistent. Since switching sets, my X31 3 iron is pure money.

And I think every golfer should play the club that gets them the most excited about playing regardless of handicap. If a 15-20 (like me) is excited about hitting his irons, he'll play more, practice more, and get better IMHO.

See, this is something I do not understand. I started playing in the mid/late 70's and learned on blades. I've yet to see ANY club made that I can't hit with confidence provided it has the correct shaft in it.

I think some of you people need to hike up your skirts and quit whining...they're just golf clubs.

Are there cars you can't drive? Are there courses you can't play? No. So why is it so different with clubs?

btw, this comes from a guy who shoots 90's golf...and I'm still positive I could hit those blades and enjoy my round.

Not singling anyone out, not really directed at Lil Huth...just felt the need to say it.
Thats why... get some cavity backs HEHEHEHE

sorry I had to

:idhitit:

My handicap won't tell you but I'm a hell of a ballstriker. I just can't make a putt. I'll take those irons. :laugh:

those are gorgeous but i wish their KZG wasent there.. or just way smaller

Lol McDavis I would love to pick out clubs purely on excitement. But unfortuneately that isnt the case with tournament golf, just tends to work a little differently. I am not buying them off of ebay or anything Chem, I am buying them from a custom fitter down by Oakmont C.C. I got a little set-back at the moment but I still am gonna get some KZGs.

We've been a KZG dealer since 2002...and I admit, their policy's are "interesting" to say the least...

We are NOT allowed to post prices on line...we can however quote prices via e-mail....and compared to component companies, their prices I would say are on the moderate to upper price range...but technically, they aren't really components since you can only get them assembled.

But the thing with KZG is once you buy a set from a dealer, you're getting essentially a lifetime support on them.

I will check and adjust lies for free, if the customer needs to re shaft or make modifications, we do so cost for products and no charge for labor.

The quality of KZG in my opinion is unsurpassed....I've only had to replace one head ever...and that was one of the original Gemini heads back in 2004.

I am as impetuous as anyone when it comes to tinkering with new heads, shafts etc....I've gone thru so many drivers woods, hybrids etc...I have tried so many different iron heads...from top components like Alpha, Infiniti to top OEM's like Miz, Miuras, TM's etc...and nothing feels better or more accurate and yet forgiving for me than the Evolutions.

Yeh I dont mind the price very much, it def. could be worse. The guy at the shop I was at was one of the nicest guys I have ever dealt with. He is giving me his 2nd driver out of his bag so I can try out the KZG head on it out on the course. Now this is his personal club mind you. They use the true temper shaft lab to help you figure out what suits you best. So far with the irons I hit off of the mat in the simulator, I have never hit a better feeling irons. And I have also hit all the major OEMs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520