• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thank You ST!

Save your minutes.

I like all of you and wish we all lived in the same city so we could drink cheap beer, eat pickled eggs, and smell each other's farts.

Seems like a large "covey" of STers live in Wisconsin. That must be the home of "cheap beer, pickled eggs", and goat cheese. Because, when there's a stiff north wind, we smell their farts clear down here in Kansas!!!:emot-ange:emot-ange

I still say, when I win the Powerball I'm going to set up the ShotTalk Global Golf and Fart Open. I'll pay travel costs to get as many of you together as we can to enjoy a weekend of fun and frolic. All you'll need to bring are the pickled eggs, brats, and fat women. Nah!!! When I win the Powerball, I'll be way too "special" to associate with you who belch, fart, and play muni courses!!!:faintthud:faintthud

Had cabbage, ham and the rest of "boiled" dinner tonight. I'm trying to reach gwlee7 with a real potent wakeup call.... :)

And limp, I remember your comments about "sliders"... :D

Had cabbage, ham and the rest of "boiled" dinner tonight. I'm trying to reach gwlee7 with a real potent wakeup call.... :)

And limp, I remember your comments about "sliders"... :D

After all that Messican I ate, there's nothing you could do to me that I haven't already done to myself. :dead::p

I thought you NC guys ate chitlins, and possum, and coon innards and s#&*%$? like that? Now I bet THAT would make for some rotten f**ts.

That was lunch.

I still say, when I win the Powerball I'm going to set up the ShotTalk Global Golf and Fart Open. I'll pay travel costs to get as many of you together as we can to enjoy a weekend of fun and frolic. All you'll need to bring are the pickled eggs, brats, and fat women. Nah!!! When I win the Powerball, I'll be way too "special" to associate with you who belch, fart, and play muni courses!!!:faintthud:faintthud

I refuse to frolic. Unless jeff is there....or MC's daughter...

Here are some GWLeeisms for ya:
Chuck: If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
GWLee: If your aunt had balls then your uncle would be queer(or something to that extent)

Chuck: D@#$ that shot sucked
GWLee: (As my bud Rodney rolls up to the other tee box with his son in the cart) HEY, don't cuss in front of the f@#@$%g kid!!!

The guy can definetely talk a little smack.

G, when we playing again?

I thought you NC guys ate chitlins, and possum, and coon innards and s#&*%$? like that? Now I bet THAT would make for some rotten f**ts.
Only with pickled eggs and pigs feet while drinking Busch beer. :laugh:

Here are some GWLeeisms for ya:
Chuck: If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
GWLee: If your aunt had balls then your uncle would be queer(or something to that extent)

Chuck: D@#$ that shot sucked
GWLee: (As my bud Rodney rolls up to the other tee box with his son in the cart) HEY, don't cuss in front of the f@#@$%g kid!!!

The guy can definetely talk a little smack.

G, when we playing again?

I don't know but, we should probably start our own thread to talk about it. :emot-ange

Actually, this upcoming weekend I have to try and get through the Club Championship (I will most likely come in about 16th in the Championship flight) so, maybe the next weekend?

Why?

This whole site should be restricted to one thread...it would save lots of un-needed clicking on my end....

I doubt it would change anyone's posting habbits...well...no one important anyway....

I like strawberry jelly....and cherry pie...

Oh look....a squirrel

Why?

This whole site should be restricted to one thread...it would save lots of un-needed clicking on my end....

I doubt it would change anyone's posting habbits...well...no one important anyway....

I like strawberry jelly....and cherry pie...

Oh look....a squirrel

Apple pie is so much better.

Damn squirrel is on acid!

Key Lime pie rocks.

WTF does that squirrel have on its head?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520