• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Confession Thread.

The
Anatomy
Of
A
Tangent

Love to watch the tangental shift of topics.
hehhehehheheheheheheheheh...

he said genital

Beavis___Butt_Head_13.jpg

Well, that's the last time I defend Harry. Heck, I met the man when he hijacked an entire message board, single handedly shut it down, and then tried to lure everyone here. Though he and Slingblade may tell it differently...

Well, that's the last time I defend Harry. Heck, I met the man when he hijacked an entire message board, single handedly shut it down, and then tried to lure everyone here. Though he and Slingblade may tell it differently...

?????
Now I am more confused than usual, & that's not easy to do.

You just need some meatloaf, Wi.

Heck, on topic or not, this thread has lasted longer than most. Or should we go back to Jeff's thread about how many posts he has?:biglol:

I think I've posted like 500 time since then! Ha!

I'm really trying to stay on topic and not spam too.

You just need some meatloaf, Wi.

Heck, on topic or not, this thread has lasted longer than most. Or should we go back to Jeff's thread about how many posts he has?:biglol:

can't stand meatloaf, truly nasty stuff.
Now a nice sausage/pepperoni/cheese filled calzone, that's a delicious meal.

Instead of post counts we should go by actual words typed, if that were the case I am almost positive PA Jayhawk would be the winner.

can't stand meatloaf, truly nasty stuff.
Now a nice sausage/pepperoni/cheese filled calzone, that's a delicious meal.

Instead of post counts we should go by actual words typed, if that were the case I am almost positive PA Jayhawk would be the winner.

Most meatloaf is, hence my generally not liking it. I make a killer meatloaf though. Includes bourban, peppers, and a few other great ingrediants.

I won't touch a calzone, got sick on them before, never again.

Not that it's relevant to this thread anymore, but . . .

I found my swing at the range this morning.

At least, I think it is my swing. It's was little dirty and neglected, but I'm pretty sure it's mine. I cleaned it up the best I could at the range and tried it on and it felt a lot like my swing. But I did see a lot of other people looking for their lost swings as well, so it's possible I picked up someone else's swing by accident. But until someone can prove it belongs to them, I'm assuming it's mine.

So, all is well.

Kevin_Bacon_Animal_House.jpg

Nothing to see here. Move along.

awww.f_secure.com_weblog_archives_nakedgun.gif

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?