• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The hoing waters tremble...

You guys have a side bet I'm not in on? Put me down for $20.

When Tim put out a thread about being done hoing, and anyones guesses to how long it would be, I told him I would set the over and under at 5 to 1 for every 5 you hoed since your thread about being done for the 2007 season, he would do 1. He seems to be hanging in there, and although I lost track on your count, he apparently didn't and seems pretty happy to know that he only has one to go. So you probably ought to save that $20 because at this rate you may need it fairly soon :)

I could be wrong here, but I believe this is number 4 since the no-ho campaign started? One more and I get to Ho again? :D

Thats good, because I already know what I want:

-----> This is a link <------

I just got the GS April update catalog and this was on the cover. :laugh:
Hey Tim, if that is 4 it would be 84 days since he made the comment that he wouldn't be hoing any more this year. If my calculations are correct and at 4 hoes that would be a rate of 1 every 21 days. So you should have a nice new shiny driver in May. Although given the fact that he made his first ho only 3 days after making the comment and the ink wasn't even dry, compounded by the fact that golf season is now starting up for him I wouldn't say that it is out of the question that you will have it by the end of April. :D

I am going to try an honor the no ho as long as I can. If I can catch a good deal on a square driver head at the end of the year I may have to come out of the no ho a month or two early. I like the squares, but can live without one until the winter.

According to Rock's accounting, he has only ho'd 3 clubs so still 2 to go on your prediction. We don't count shafts in no-ho land. Its kind of like grips, they need to replaced regularly. :D

I am going to try an honor the no ho as long as I can. If I can catch a good deal on a square driver head at the end of the year I may have to come out of the no ho a month or two early. I like the squares, but can live without one until the winter.

According to Rock's accounting, he has only ho'd 3 clubs so still 2 to go on your prediction. We don't count shafts in no-ho land. Its kind of like grips, they need to replaced regularly. :D

1 FT-3
1 DCT
2 TEE
1 60* wedge

1 FT-3
1 DCT
2 TEE
1 60* wedge

The DCT, FT3, and that branding iron he calls a putter were all ho'd prior to the pledge. Kind of close of the FT3, DCT, and I-Trax but all were bought or on their way at the timing of the post. Rock is only 3 clubs over on his no-ho pledge. :D

The DCT, FT3, and that branding iron he calls a putter were all ho'd prior to the pledge. Kind of close of the FT3, DCT, and I-Trax but all were bought or on their way at the timing of the post. Rock is only 3 clubs over on his no-ho pledge. :D

This post is 100% accurate. And for the record, it wasn't 3 days before I ho'd. It was a considerable amount of time. I had the DCT inbound, and the 60* wedge was the same loft, bounce and model as the one I had in my bag, just a different finish. In return, I sent the 60* head to Ez for nothing (yet), so techinically, the 60* shouldn't even count.

:D

R35

The fact discussions like this even exist speaks volumes.

I don't know, I remember seeing and commenting on the putter showing up 3 days after the post. Something about "never would I imagine" and "I just couldn't pass it up". WBL even mentioned that he didn't remember seeing about the putter and Rock saying to search around. I was hidden in an after thought. :D

The putter was bagged before the thread. I just didn't bring it up. Putters are so personal, it really made no sense to post much about it.

R35

The putter was bagged before the thread. I just didn't bring it up. Putters are so personal, it really made no sense to post much about it.

R35

Right. If I bought an Itrax I would be embarrassed to tell people about it, too. :laugh:

P1020022.JPG

On the plus side, if you ever go back to the Odyssey #2, you can use the Itrax to brand your flock so others will know who they belong to. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301