Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Im a bit hungry im about to eat all these biscuits you just can't find this sort of stuf in the USA.
2005_0105Image0001.JPG

The master said:
Im a bit hungry im about to eat all these biscuits you just can't find this sort of stuf in the USA.

Of course you can!

Just have a look in the pet food section of any grocery store. :D

Slingblade61 said:
Of course you can!

Just have a look in the pet food section of any grocery store. :D

Game, Set, Match....

The Master, you aren't anymore! :D

(Well done Sling! Well done!)

R35

Good Americans are so bad they sell dog busicuts in the grocery store, do you not have like big pet superstores, we all know that British sweets are nicier than Americans.

My tour bag clean clubs.
master good shot.jpg

I Like the pics. It's good to get a mental picture of some of the holes at Bangor. It will make the victory so much sweeter.

I guess we need to get some dates organised, when the weather dies down a bit. We're also doing some work on the house, so January is probably out. Let's see what February holds. I haven't hit a shot in 2005 yet!!

IrishGolfer said:
I Like the pics. It's good to get a mental picture of some of the holes at Bangor. It will make the victory so much sweeter.

I guess we need to get some dates organised, when the weather dies down a bit. We're also doing some work on the house, so January is probably out. Let's see what February holds. I haven't hit a shot in 2005 yet!!

Yeah the pics aren't great but thought I would give you a taste.

Yeah i've got mock exmas all this month so it isn't great for me Feburary sounds good.

Get practiceing haven't hit shot in 05. I haven't playeda round in 05 but have been to the range twice. :wow:

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamrichard
Back