• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The official Shot Talk World Golf League Sticky...

Scotty01292 said:
Just got back and went for a round today. Played really good, and got 30 points... Come on ROTW!!!!!!
Awesome round!
awww.websmileys.com_sm_fingers_fing32.gif

I just submitted a 24 for a net zero.:mad:

Playing at Roodlea Par 3 Course, I scored 33 points. Not sure whether to enter it, because it's a par 3 course.

I scuffled around the course today and ended up with a score of 20 for a net -4. I just couldn't get anything going at all.

The US is making a big push....especially with those two rounds of 84 and 81 pts!

:D

R35

I'm in the black. +6 points today for the US (19 points against a 13 quota). A few points here, and a few points there...

Low round of the year for me, too. 84. +6 points for the us. So nice to finally get out and play a round that has not been a scramble.

Has this about wrapped up? We're still playing here in GA, but you folks in the frozen north are probably sharpening your hockey skates and putting on your winter fat about now. :D

Has this about wrapped up? We're still playing here in GA, but you folks in the frozen north are probably sharpening your hockey skates and putting on your winter fat about now. :D

You're just fat year round, right? :biglol:

24/7/365 winter fat. :D

R35

I'll have you know that I am svelte.

You've been looking at too many zoftig Canadian broads.

I'll have you know that I am svelte.

You've been looking at too many zoftig Canadian broads.

"Svelte". Now there's a word I haven't heard for about twenty years...

When is this thing ending for the year?

One thing good came out of this for me. the hackers I usually play with had more mulligans than an irish phone book. and I sometimes got pulled into it before playing legit for shottalk. you really do become a better player when if you hit a chit shot you pay the price. my game has also improved in my play from the woods/rough. I now make better choices in what to do to keep the score down.

Is this done for 2006?

Who won? Did I miss the announcement?

One thing good came out of this for me. the hackers I usually play with had more mulligans than an irish phone book. and I sometimes got pulled into it before playing legit for shottalk. you really do become a better player when if you hit a chit shot you pay the price. my game has also improved in my play from the woods/rough. I now make better choices in what to do to keep the score down.

That, and the bunker hole-outs. :)

We'll have to play again soon. Hickory Knob is having an all-day on Sunday for $30, cart included.

would like to get over to hickory knob someday soon. been working like a dog too much lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520