• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thinking about dumping most of my gear.

You'll be sorry if you change your mind, and used golf gear doesn't have that much resale value anyway.

Not sorry in the least, sold off everything except my primary set and got some deenr $$ for the gear as well. Will hold onto this stuff as it doesn't take up a lot of room. i did bring a big coleman cooler I had 3/4 full of found/used balls for the guys at work, had to be 300-400 balls of all brands.

Not sorry in the least, sold off everything except my primary set and got some deenr $$ for the gear as well. Will hold onto this stuff as it doesn't take up a lot of room. i did bring a big coleman cooler I had 3/4 full of found/used balls for the guys at work, had to be 300-400 balls of all brands.

I just recently took everything except a backup hybrid and putter to Play It Again and traded it all. Granted, I got about 5 times less than selling it all myself, but with 10 times less effort. And I got a new driver and 3w (for when I DO play), and a $50 check. I realized the longer I sat on all the old stuff thinking I'd sell it, the less it was worth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520