• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger will return at the Masters

good, now hopefully this can leave news headlines...

I do not think we will be that lucky. I think the news coverage will get worse before it gets better. Everytime he showes up for an event, there will be a spike in TW coverage. If we are luckly, hopefully it will start to fade off after the Ryder Cup.

I'm curious as to what his bag will look like.

Jeez, this means every bozo "journalist" in the world will be descending on Augusta. As if traffic wasn't already bad enough.

Plus, Tiger will have scarfed up all the primo tail.

of course he will.......theres a good strip club down on Broad street :)

Nice. What a selfish POS he is. Ruin the masters with your charade. Come out at Bayhill and face the music. Then maybe the Masters can be somewhat normal. With every passing day I hate what this prick is all about more and more.

Hey, I can wave a $50 bill at a stripper just as athletically as you can! :)

we can't all be atheletes, but we can all be athletic supporters.

Why does it not surprise me he chose the Masters? Lets take one of the greatest golf events and turn it into your own private three ring circus!

What a douche bag!!!!!!!!

He'll miss the cut.

You heard it here first. ;)

I, for one, am not surprised a bit by him announcing his return at The Masters. We all know it's the most strictly run tourney on tour. As some have said, there will be no additional media credentials given out, "patrons" pretty much have to behave unless they are willing to risk losing their badges and frankly I wouldn't be surprised is the members tell CBS not to focus to much on the "sex scandal" portion of the TW saga. As I said, Augusta does things one way- their way- and if you don't like it you don't get to come anymore.

On a side note, since Tiger will be coming back from a long layoff does that mean we will be able to pick him in the coffee cup challenge? LOL!

The Masters should tell him to F'off. Exception, and entry denied.

I still find it difficult to believe The Masters will allow the legacy of their tourney to be mitigated by this selfish egotist. This is the one tourney that has remained "sacred", not catering to the forces of the PGA, USGA, or any other entity. They've been able to keep protesters for various and sundry causes far removed from their grounds. They've given up advertising revenues in the past. Yet, this self-centered billionaire can bring his entourage to the "dance" and expect to be treated like a prince. Nothing would please me greater than to see The Masters say, "Thanks, but No Thanks!" We'll see if they have the balls to do so.

Just how fair is it to other competitiors should they draw the "privilege" of being paired with TW? Few will be able to retain their focus, with the "Cheetah's Circus" following the group. Another great event soiled by the ego of a professional athelete who thinks no further than the satisfaction of his own ego. Wonder if he shot an 80 on openng day if he'd withdraw??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520