• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tremendous deal on Nickent ironwoods

They also have the 3DX Ironwood DC with the UST ProForce V2 shaft for $129. I just got one today in 20° to replace my 5 wood.

Now I have to learn to hit it in 2 days!!!

good luck doc...i hit mine great for the first few weeks...then it turned into a hook machine

good luck doc...i hit mine great for the first few weeks...then it turned into a hook machine

Don't say that!!!!! :)

The cure for the hooks is the Greg Norman Secret. Keeps your right hand from turning the club over.

maybe i need to read his secrets then....when i was hitting it good i was putting it out there over 220

maybe i need to read his secrets then....when i was hitting it good i was putting it out there over 220

I've got the videotape that "explains" how this thing is supposed to work, but the tape honestly is not that great, unless you just like looking at Greg Norman swing. The guy did have a great golf swing.

My take on the gizmo is that it teaches you to maintain the angle in your right wrist longer, which gives you more lag, and keeps the club from turning over so much, which is one of my big swing faults. Dana Upshaw said I had the fastest hand turnover he had ever measured, and that too much was definitely not good.

Which explains why I could hook and 8 iron 50 yards left. Came in very handy for playing around those sharp left dogleg par 3s. :D

i have that same problem...but mines is about 25 yards...i thinks is a lie angle problem though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520