• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

University of Tenn. White Hot 2 Ball putter

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Reaction score
Ive only been able to find one place that is selling these and they are $180. If anyone knows of a place that may have them Id appriciate it. Or if you have one lying around Ill gladly take it off your hands. :laugh:

maybe in the poke with the rest of their players ;)

WOW. Didn't see that coming. Its alright Last year when we were in Atlanta everyone else in the sec east was at home.

Who's your team?

Hey maybe I can help. I am from Knoxville. Call information and ask for hound dogs in west town mall here in Kville. I have saw them there.

Sweet thanks a lot man. Ill give them a call tomorrow.

Sweet looking, glad you finally found one.

YUCK! Tennessee I mean come on why would you even bother getting a putter for such a sorry school =D!

GO BIG BLUE =D!!!

Sorry school? lol, Lets see, a perennial powerhouse in football, baseball, women's basketball and now men's basketball also. Not to mention one of the best bands in the nation, and a sold out stadium that seats over 106,000. :laugh:

Go Vol's

We even have our own Navy, :laugh:

running-t.jpg
vol-navy.jpg

amazon had them for the longest time.. as well as about every other college located in america.. :)

Yeah that's great. How much were they? Oh yeah, $130 I'll pass.

Yeah that's great. How much were they? Oh yeah, $130 I'll pass.

yeah... amazon overprices ALL of their golf equipment.. which sucks, because im always receiving gift cards to there, but if i used it on golf, it pretty much just brings the price back to normal..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301