• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Well guys, honeymoon is over with my driver...

I cant even imagine hitting 65 on 18.
What would I do with the rest of the afternoon?

OH...I know....Play another 18.:laugh:

I'll caddy for ya dude. Seriously. At first I wasn't going to say anything because I figured everyone else had made it clear that your score and that one drive was incredibly impressive, but it'd be an injustice if I didn't take my hat off to you. Nice job my ass. OUTSTANDING job. Lemme know if you want a caddy! I'm cute!

Sry silver, I got dibs, its reciprocal right Jeff;)

We got arrangements:laugh:

You're still my bitch...

(that's some damn fine golf, bud...)

Jeff, forget them. I'll caddy for you and here's what you'll get: a caddy who's older than you, in worse shape than you, plays worse golf than you, knows less about golf than you, won't listen to you, will give you a bunch of lip, and will want more money than you.

Now, how can you pass that one up? ;)

Outstanding golf, my friend. You go pro, caddying would be an honor.

Awesome job Jeff!! Driver-putter is a nice way to play a par 4.

Did I miss something, when did you get the scotty? I remember reading some other posts a while back where you thought they were overrated. You must have come over to the dark side. It sounds like it is definitely treating you well.

Why don't you get your ass on the GC BigBreak thing or go pro? Geesh what a waste of talent. :D

THAT'S SOME HOT SHOOTIN' THERE DOG!

Remember us when you're rubbin shoulders with El Tigre Jeff. All the advice and support given when times were tough. Who stayed with you, eh? That shoulder to cry on, that sheep to fondle.

If it wasn't for Shot Talk , you'd still be working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.

Lol I bet he is glad we arent pressuring him into a decision or anything.:laugh:

Hey Jeff, you know what i think? You should go pro and let Sand caddy for you. Then while he is caddying and not playing Ill use his irons. Sounds like a good plan.

Hahaha. I'd love to go pro, and I've submitted stuff to Big Break before, but we'll see. My main problem is the lack of a colorful past, or so I believe. I've had a few wins here and there, but I need to get a little bit more into the big stuff, which will be happening next year. Hopefully I can rack up a few more wins, and by later summer, see where that takes me. For spring though, I'll have to stay local.

I am, however, very pleased, as this doesn't seem to be a trend, but a transition to better golf. :)

Oh, and I got the Scotty last week, :D

THAT'S SOME HOT SHOOTIN' THERE DOG!

Remember us when you're rubbin shoulders with El Tigre Jeff. All the advice and support given when times were tough. Who stayed with you, eh? That shoulder to cry on, that sheep to fondle.

If it wasn't for Shot Talk , you'd still be working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.

Jeff would be the only pro on tour with The American Sheep Industry Association as his main sponsor!!

Wonder what the logo on his hat would look like?? ;)

Hahaha, Rockford wouldn't share his sheep, so I was always dry in that regard.

Hahaha. I'd love to go pro, and I've submitted stuff to Big Break before, but we'll see. My main problem is the lack of a colorful past, or so I believe.

I would be more than happy to make some stuff up for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520