• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

I've been to the Top Golf in the Washington DC area twice. We had a blast both times. Good wings, good service, football on big screen TVs, heated/covered driving range - FUN!!
Very much so. My wife enjoys Top Golf as much as I do even though she struggles with her golf game at times.

My son and I got out for 9 yesterday. I wasn't expecting must after that disastrous round last week where I only hit 1 green. I hit 3 greens, shot 3 over. I was pleased, I guess. Almost made an ace from 171 yards. My son played well. He hit a beautiful 50 yd wedge shot to about 6 or 8 ft. We had a good time.

No golf for me this past weekend, we purged the house of 8 years worth of crap we've acquired and packed for the move next weekend and I'm feeling it today.

Took Thursday off from work to play, we close on Friday so we'll do the opposite of this weekend next weekend. No rest for the weary.

No golf for me this past weekend, we purged the house of 8 years worth of crap we've acquired and packed for the move next weekend and I'm feeling it today.

Took Thursday off from work to play, we close on Friday so we'll do the opposite of this weekend next weekend. No rest for the weary.
Good luck with the move dude! Hope it goes well and happy wishes to you and yours in your new home.

That's not how it works man. You are supposed to just dump everything in boxes and leave them in those boxes for years to come.

Played with 6 year old yesterday. 4 holes of fun! He licked his finger on every shot, even putts and held it up in the air to check for wind direction.
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1430157396.720889.jpg

75 today at Cameron Hills. We played the forward tees just for fun and it was fun! These Eye 2 irons are now approaching "you'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands" Holy Grail status. ;)

That right there should be in the Joke of the Day thread...:D

75 today at Cameron Hills. We played the forward tees just for fun and it was fun! These Eye 2 irons are now approaching "you'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands" Holy Grail status. ;)
Impossible! They're 20 years old! Iron technology is far advanced. Technology has brought us red, blue, brown, orange, pink, green, and black plastic inserts in the iron cavities. Surely a splash of plastic makes an iron set play better than those plain old Eye 2's!!!!

Impossible! They're 20 years old! Iron technology is far advanced. Technology has brought us red, blue, brown, orange, pink, green, and black plastic inserts in the iron cavities. Surely a splash of plastic makes an iron set play better than those plain old Eye 2's!!!!

closer to 30 years old............;)

Good luck with the move dude! Hope it goes well and happy wishes to you and yours in your new home.
That's not how it works man. You are supposed to just dump everything in boxes and leave them in those boxes for years to come.
Thanks fellas! Hope it's smooth.

Greg, that's what we did last time and it led to 48 hours of purge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520