• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

AM round Heron Bay
3 birds
3 bogies
White tees
3 over course rating
Crap round

I played evreryday in phoenix 30 years ago
Papago used to b the tough muni
Was always top 50 courses then
350+ drives then rock hard fairways n thin air
Camelback
Orangetree
Scottsdale
Biltmore
Few of the tracks
I was part of the dawn patrol at papago 30 years ago
Good golfing in AZ
Golf WRX

it was raining all day, so... I got all wet, when I played. no Idea on a score, just went out and hit balls. Took the 20 deg.4 iron and 23.5 deg. 5 iron and put in 22 deg rescue. and a 60 deg wedge.

Pulled into Arizona about an hour ago and already booked a tee time of 730 at Torres Blancas. I'm stoked, I'll update yall in a few hours of how bad I duffed it up

Sweet! I want to play in AZ. I'm going to sometime...it's on my list. Have fun, man!

Ok. Got out there and they had a tournament going on. They were teeing off 7 minutes behind us. I played like crap at first because I was rushing, there were 4 of us and they were in groups of 2. After I relaxed I started to par most holes and an occasional bogey. Then the wind blew in hard... All in all I was pretty happy, may be getting to play once a day through sat or sun. Used my father n law's r11 with a stiff shaft set to the lowest loft and started drilling some amazing dead straight drives, can't wait to get my maltby and get it shafted.

Perfect fine day for golf today, so why not knock off from work before lunch lol.
Played 18, managed a 35 & 37 for a +4. Haven't played a round that good for bloody ages. Still had 2 doubles but had 4 birdies over a 5 hole stretch which brought it back into line.

Yeah I was about to start a second 18 holes but needed to finish off some work this arvo lol

Oh ya I forgot to mention. My driver was going all over the place then I noticed the head is slipping off the shaft. So thay made me feel better about playing like crap with it

yeah, my driver is all over the place too. not happy about it. gonna spend some time on the range this morning... miht even try and swap out drivers, but I was hiting it great last week. silly game

Well we got to take our time today so I shot a lot but still not as good as I normally do. First 9 were amazing, even had a 280 drive (downhill and with the wind) then I blew up a hole and let it get to my head. My score card showed 88 the app on my phone showed 99 so idk what I actually played. I def need to work on my long irons because I couldn't make good contact at all, kept duffing the hell out of em. All in all still a great time, look forward to gaming it tomorrow too
1369432970989.jpg
1369432981586.jpg

3 over with no birdies. I hit the ball well. My lag putting was really good, I just couldn't make anything. Greens were perfect too.

played with warbirdlover and ssssmokin, yesterday. Was ugly for me at least. I think sssmokin said I shot a 39 42, not sure. I lost my driver feel all together, and I thnk I have been going after the ball a little to much. Either way, gonna hit the gym this morning then the range for a few hours and hopefully... fix it, otherwise its gonna be a sad golf season. I was playing great a week ago. Every round (prolly 15-20) was around -3 to +5. Now I'm lucky to keep it under 84.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520